2

"Mani!!!!!!!!" Dinah yelled as she saw her bestfriend open the door. "Uh heyyy, Dinah. How did you you get in here?" The brown skin girl said while making a confused face and letting out a chuckle. "Girl, don't play you know you missed this" Dinah said while moving her hands down her body and doing a sensual weird dance. This was typical Dinah making her laugh, that's why she loved her so much. Normani hugged Dinah and chuckled a bit but that laugh was cut short when she noticed an extremely attractive girl with black wavy hair and emerald green eyes exiting the bathroom door. They had bathrooms in their dorms, perks to paying an extra 500$ huh. Normani and Lauren connected eyes and for some odd reason Normani felt her stomach drop so far that she grabbed at her it as if she needed to pick it up.
       "Uh..hey" The girl said as her face formed a crooked smile & she ran her fingers through her hair, getting it out of her face. "You must be Normani" she continued with a shaky voice. 'Woah' the girl thought as she made a disgusted confused face. 'Why did my voice come out like that' she continued as she shook her head. Normani saw her actions but the only thing she could think of was her nerves as she let out "Yes that's me & you are?" 'Oh no did that sound rude' They both were obviously flustered by eachothers presence leaving Dinah standing there awkwardly shifting her eyes between the two. She backed up to sit at Normani's desk chair to get a better view of the show. The green eyed girl let out a quick laugh and stated "I'm Lauren, your new roommate" with a big smile on her face. The smile made Normani melt a little inside. 'Snap out of it dammit, you don't want her to think your weird' Normani thought. But to her unknowing the only thing that was going through Lauren's mind was how beautiful she was and how she wouldn't mind a little chocolate in her life.
      The brown skin girl smiled while saying " well hey! Nice to meet you" That was the only thing she could come up with. Lauren let out a "you too" and a:

 Lauren let out a "you too" and a:

before going to sit on her bed. This sent chills up the chocolate skin of Normani but she had no idea why. Well that wasn't totally true, Lauren was HOT. Normani faced her attention to Dinah who was making a face similar to this:

Normani looked back at Lauren to make sure she didn't see before slapping Dinahs arm and mouthing "Stop it Dinah" with a huge smile on her face

Normani looked back at Lauren to make sure she didn't see before slapping Dinahs arm and mouthing "Stop it Dinah" with a huge smile on her face. "What's going on?" Normani thought "I've seen plenty of  girls that I've found attractive. Hell look at my bestfriend for Christ sake. But never like this, I've never felt like this. You're straight Normani" she had to reassure 
herself. The brownskin girl looked up to see a beautiful set of green eyes on her. It looks as if Lauren was scanning her, looking her up and down taking in all of the beauty that she saw before her. Normani felt flutters in her stomach as if she had several butterflies flying around in there. 'How ironic' she thought to herself, rolling her eyes half way.
       Dinah saw this and saw that nothing was being said so she decided to break the silence. " So mani you asked how I got in here, now you know. After unpacking my stuff I came over to see if you were here yet & this beauty opened up the door." Dinah said as she pointed to Lauren, causing Normani to look Lauren's way as well. The compliment caused Lauren to smile slightly. The Polynesian girl had never been afraid to say what she pleased. "Ohh, that explains" Normani let out with a smile on her face, not sure if Lauren's smile and blush was the thing causing her to smile. "So how long were you two in here for" Normani continued while looking at Lauren, hoping for any chance to talk to her. Dinah responded "only like 10 minutes, we just talked about you mostly. She had a lot of questions that I had the answers to, since I'm the bestie" she said as she flipped her long blond curled hair. Lauren felt as if she had been quiet for long enough so she stated " yeah just wanted to get the scoop on my new roommie, had to make sure you weren't crazy or anything" she said letting out a smile. Normani laughed " I'm nervous to figure out what she told you about me, she can talk!" Normani said while hinting at her bestfriend. Dinah rolled her eyes and smiled but obliged to say anything because she knew it was the truth.
      They sat and talked for about 30 more minutes and both Dinah and Normani got to know Lauren and vice versa. Normani was intrigued with everything about her, from her raspy voice to how she ran her fingers through her hair every 2 minutes. She wanted Dinah to leave, she loved Dinah but damn could she spend time with her new roommate alone. To the delight of Normani Dinah shouted out after receiving a text "hey Camila is here! I'm going to go help her unpack." Normani could tell that Dinah missed her baby, she smiled and said "okay I'll be over in a few. " Once the door closed she returned her attention to Lauren who was giving her that look again. "Oh no!" Normani thought to herself.