8

Lauren's POV:
Opening my eyes, there she was still sound asleep. A smirked formed on my face as the thought of last night entered my mind. Not only the HOT & AMAZING sex & I do mean hot & amazing. But Normani finally confessed last night that she loved me & that is all I have been waiting for. God I loved this woman & the thought of possibly being able to spend forever with her excited me. After looking at her for about a minute I was ready for her to wake up. I kissed her lips down to her neck & back up again, not the slow sensual kisses but the fast annoying pecks. "Mm stoooop Lo" squeezed past her lips as she opened one eye to look at me. I grinned causing her to smile and roll her eyes slightly. "Hey baby, I thought you didn't like pussy?" I said while winking my eye. She laughed and placed a wet kiss on my lips and crawled out of my bed to start getting ready for the day. I sat at the edge of my bed 'I could get used to this' I thought.
She got done before me & as I stood in front of the mirror getting dressed I saw through the reflection her eyes roaming my body taking in every detail. As our eyes met through the mirror & instead of turning her head she smirked. I love this side of Normani. I'm glad she now felt free to look instead of trying to hide it, there was nothing to hide I'm hers now. Every part of me.
After returning the smile I walked over to the bed and set on the edge reaching for my jeans to put them on. Before I could grab them she walked over after me, placed her hands on my thighs and pressed her forehead against mine. "I want your lips" she breathed out as her mouth parted. "Kiss me" I responded, my voice sounding raspy. I closed my eyes and perched my lips waiting for hers to meet mine, but to much of my surprise I got nothing but air. Suddenly I felt her hot breath on my neck, the heat traveled lower and lower. 'Mmm dirty mani' I thought to myself because I knew what was about to take place. She took her hands that were already on my thighs and got a better grip to force them open. "You're already wet mami" she spoke as she looked at the wet spot that was noticeable because of my pink panties. She was right, even the smallest touch from Normani turned me on and my center was throbbing in anticipation for what would happen next. She pushed me back and I layed down up against the bed. I helped her as she pulled of the panties that I had already ruined after only putting them on about five minutes ago. I held my legs now wide open in the air while she hunched over, squatted down and buried her face in between them still standing off of the bed. She took each lip in her mouth one at a time sucking allowing her tongue to roam free. This position allowed my legs to spread to their limits and gave her room to work.She turned her head sideways and French kissed down there as if they were my actual lips. Her voluptuous lips felt so soft and by that point my back was arching in complete satisfaction. Her lips then formed around my swollen and throbbing clit & she moved her head from side to side rapidly while sucking. My head flew back into the bed even further if that's even possible & I reached my arms out on each side to grab onto the sheets that covered my bed. I manage to form the words "H-How are you S-Soo damn good at this mani uhh" She looked up for a brief second, smirked & mouthed the words "Dinah taught me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lauren's POV:
She tried to dive back into the action but I sat up and stopped her placing my hand on her forehead. With a confused and grossed look on my face I looked in to hers for answers. She stood up wiping her bottom lip for any of my juices that could be there. "What's wrong Lo?" She said shortly after while making a pouty face. "What the fuck Normani, you never told me you and Dinah had a thing! Was this recent, when did this happen?! I thought you weren't even gay before me!" I said as my voice shook trying not to cry, my voice always got super raspy in these moments. "We don't! & we didn't Lo calm down!" She could see that I was getting worked up. I didn't want to hear anything she had to say, I didn't know what to think. All of the images of her and Dinah together roamed my head and disgusted me, well only half way. The other half of me was slightly turned on, Dinah was a looker as well. Imagine what that threesome would look like. 'SNAP OUT OF IT LAUREN' I thought to myself as I came back to my senses. "Get the fuck away from me Normani!" I scolded. I didn't want her to leave me, but since I'm so used to getting hurt in relationships I was always quick to over react. She raised one eyebrow at me, huffed & rolled her eyes half way as if she was trying to tell me that she didn't have to deal with this treatment, grabbed her bag and exited the room.