13

Normani's POV:
A few days passed and Friday was finally here. I was excited to get out and party and maybe dance a little. Me and Lauren have been good for the most part. However after that night we were watching movies she has been acting a little strange, I had no idea why. After we went to our respective classes for the day we met up at The Den to eat. We talked, held hands & shared laughs. One of my favorite views in the world was Lauren's smile when she genuinely meant it. Her face would scrunch up and she showed all of her teeth not being able to help it. We often just paused and admired each other's beauty. I was proud to be with Lauren and our times like this in public made me most happy when I saw the looks we would receive. I knew they were all just jealous of either me or her so I felt lucky to call her mine.
"What time are we leaving out tonight? She asked. "I don't know, I think Dinah said 11, but she said we might go somewhere before we hit the bar" I responded "& Lo make sure you eat again before we go if you plan on drinking a lot tonight okay". "Yes Mom" she said with a fake smile causing me to roll my eyes laugh.

Lauren's POV:
I haven't heard anything else about this Quincy guy, so I chose not to think about it so it wouldn't affect our relationship. I don't want Normani hanging with him outside of class & I told her that. Only because of how flirty he is, there's nothing wrong with having friends. She didn't agree but I couldn't be mad because she stressed to him time after time that they were just friends and that she was in love with me. I trusted her.
It was time to start getting dressed to go out tonight. I walked in the room and Normani had already started. She had on a skin tight black skirt, it was a two piece so most of her stomach showed. Whenever she looked like this I always felt the need to be close by her so people could know that she was mine & mine only. "You look beautiful mani, don't make me have to get into any fights for you tonight" I said only joking. She laughed and continued what she was doing. I picked out my black crop top that showed my breast the perfect amount, my high waisted black jeans with holes in the knees & my leather jacket. I finished the look off with my black boot heels. After I finished putting and my dark burgundy lipstick Normani looked over at me and gave me one of her many signature looks as if in her head she was saying "Damnnnnnnnn Lauren" I laughed and walked over to her pulling her into my arms. "Don't get into any trouble tonight babe." She said to me, knowing how I get when I drink. "Of course baby" I said giving her a wink.
Once we both were finished we knocked on Dinah and camilas door, Dinah opened almost instantly. "Damnnnn mani you look amazing" she said looking her up and down. She turned to me "Oh, you look good too Lauren". "Thanks" I said giving her a fake smile. Camila walked out last and greeted us and we made our way to the bar. Once we first arrived we all claimed our seats in a booth like table and ordered our first round of drinks. I always had to get a little tipsy before I even thought about dancing, other wise I just bopped my head to the music. Our drinks came and we drunk them quickly while also downing a few shots. Mani reached for my hand and placed hers on top my mine as she saw me reaching for my third shot "Did you eat Lauren?" "Yes mom!!!" I shouted and stuck my tongue out. I was already getting a little drunk. She removed her hand and I downed that shot as well, easily. We all were talking and conversing among eachother until Dinah and Camila got up to go over to the lounge area for more privacy. Me and mani continued our conversation. "Oh hold on my friend is here!" She shouted. 'Friend?' I assumed she would go get her and bring her to the table to meet me. Once I saw that it wasn't a her, I already knew who it was. Quincy. I thought about walking over to interrupt their conversation but the room was already spinning being as though I never stopped sipping on my drink after taking two more shots. Suddenly I felt an arm drape over my shoulder and down to my stomach, I looked up to see who it was. She was a complete stranger but she looked stunning or was that just because of the alcohol? "Hey beautiful, why are you sitting here all alone?" She said in a seductive voice, it could have been the alcohol working against me again making her voice sound like that. "Well I'm here with people they should be back over shortly." "Oh well do you mind if I keep you company until they return" she said while sliding her hand from my stomach passed my breast slowly. I felt a chill shoot up my spine. I looked over at Mani who was paying me no attention at all, still deep in conversation with him. "She sure why not?" I shrugged with a small smile on my face.

Normani's POV:
It was good that Quincy actually made it since I haven't been talking to him much after Lauren told me how she felt about him. He was very respectful and granted my wish to just be my friend and nothing more. So me nor Lauren had anything to worry about. In mist of our conversation I remembered that I left Lauren sitting over there alone so I glanced over to check on her. A blond girl with curly hair was sitting next to her, a little to close for my liking. "Hold on Quincy! Wait right here" I stated while storming over to Lauren the best I could keeping myself up straight. "I left you for five minutes and you already met a new friend" I said joking but not really. "Why do you care?" She snapped back "Go back on with your little boyfriend" she stated while turning back around to finish her conversation. I knew she was drunk by how her words slurred when she said it. So I chose to let that little comment slide. I bent down and got closer to her face "Lauren your drunk. Do you want to go home baby?". She backed up and scrunched her face up at me "What did I tell you Normani? Leave me the fuck alone. Go with prince fucking charming over there, I'm talking to someone" she said while giving the girl a smirk. My chest went up in flames "Fine Lauren, I will!" 'Two can play this game' I thought to myself while storming away walking towards Quincy. "What's wrong Normani? Was that your girlfriend?" He asked. "Nothing!" I snapped "Dance with me". His eyes widened in shock but this was a good shock to him. "Let's go!" He said while cheesing. I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the dance floor making sure Lauren got a full view. Once we picked our spot on the dance floor I turned around and began grinding on him. His hands went down to my hips pulling me closer in to him & my hands reached back and grabbed the back of his neck. I threw my head back and he breathed in to my neck. Our bodies swayed back and forth together and shortly after I felt a bulge pressed up against my butt. He was enjoying this but I was only using him. However, I enjoyed it as well. Me and Lauren caught eyes a few times throughout the dance & I've never seen her look so angry before. I turned around and continued dancing by the next time I looked at Lauren the girl was sitting on her lap and they were making out.
I pushed away from Quincy and he grabbed my arm lightly. "Woah! Where are you going? What's wrong?" I ignored his questions and continued storming over to Lauren, leaving him there confused. "Lauren what the fuck?!" They were still in the middle of their make out session. Lauren's hands moved from her back down to her ass. "What are you doing? How could you?!" I said with tears forming in my eyes. I was only doing this with Quincy because she made me upset. I never would go that far, putting my lips on someone else when I knew they belonged to her. I grabbed my jacket a sped walked toward the door crying. "Mani!!!!" I heard Lauren call out but I ignored it. As I walked passed Quincy he followed behind me, I knew he saw the whole thing. "Look it's okay Normani. I'm here for you. You want to get out of here? I'll take you wherever you want to go" He said while holding on to my arm. His concerned voiced soothed me and calmed me down a bit. "Your place" I whispered leaning in towards him.

A/N: Shit's about to go down. LoLo doesn't play about mani.