6

Normani's POV:
I opened my eyes. 'Is it morning?' I felt Lauren's arm still wrapped around my hip. 'God she's so beautiful' I thought to myself as I looked back at her. Even when sleeping she looked flawless, even with her eyes shut. So it wasn't just the green eyes that drew me in to her, it was her lips, her nose, her hair, her skin, her body, her personality, it was her everything about her. I removed her arm slowly not trying to wake her because since it was the weekend we had no need to get up early. I showered, clothed, then stood at the sink to brush my teeth. Once finishing I turned around to see her sitting on the edge of my bed running her hands through her hair. She was so adorable, she looked confused maybe she didn't know we were going to fall asleep also. "Hey Lo" I said with a big grin on my face. "You're in a better mood I see" she said with an even raspier voice because she had just waken up. Good lord, It was even sexier. I smiled and said "well you helped with that, thanks for being here for me Lauren." I turned back around towards the mirror and continued to groom myself. Suddenly I felt two hands glide on my skin from behind me, her hands touching every piece of skin on my stomach that had shown because of my crop top. There it was, the feeling in my stomach again. This lead me to lean my head back over her shoulder to embrace her, my back still facing her. I felt a sudden warmth on my neck "damn nice abs mani" I turned my neck to see a smirk on her face, which I returned. Oh how bad I wanted to kiss her, but I didn't have the courage just yet & on top of that she didn't brush her teeth yet. 'Those morning breath kisses are for people in love anyway' I let out a chuckle. "What?" She said while laughing. "Nothing" I shook my head smiling. She looked at me her smile fading "you are so beautiful mani" I smiled accepting the compliment. She leaned in slowly forcing our foreheads to touch lightly. I rested my head on hers, I felt the warmth of her breath on my lips. She moved in for the kiss, I turned and gave her my cheek. "Brush your teeth Lo" I said with a smirk, walking away.
She knew I was teasing her, I liked doing it because it felt good to feel wanted again for the first time in a long time. My roommate seemed to really cherish the moments she got to spend with me which made me feel special. I was falling for this girl. But I knew there was something I needed to do before taking the next step. I called Masi and he answered. I walked out of the room not wanting Lauren to hear the conversation. It took about a 10 minute conversation to end it with him. 'Wow 2 years ended in 10 minutes' I thought as I hit the end button. Lauren had showered last night so it took her no time to get ready for the day. After waiting about 20 minutes for her we left the room and went to grab a bite. Lauren insisted on paying even though I didn't want her to, she opened every door on the way there & slid my chair out when it was time to sit. I wasn't used to this but I loved it, I loved her presence, she made me feel like she would do anything for me. All of this even though she didn't even get an answer from me when she poured her heart out last night. I didn't know what to say.. Well I did but I didn't have the courage to express my feelings for a female. It was still all new to me feeling this way. My phone buzzed.
Poly girl❤️: Maniiiiiiiiiiiiiii me and Mila are going to the movies tonight, you want to come? Feel free to invite Gamora if you please 😂💚
This comment about the green eyed girl didn't offend me this time. Gamora is a quite sexy green ass kicker played by Zoe Saldana, in the movie Guardians of the Galaxy. Dinah didn't have a problem with Lauren she just knew her green eyes are what trapped me.
Manibear🐻:
Really Gamora Dinah?🙄😂 nice one & okay ill ask her I'm sure she'll come. I have to tell you something...

Poly girl❤️: what is it? 👀

Manibear🐻:
I ended it with me and Masi & I think I'm really starting to fall for Lauren. We kissed 🙊 well she kissed me

Poly girl❤️:
😱😱😱😱Maniiiiii I knew you felt something for her I could tell from the start & about damn time he treated you like shit recently I know he's my cousin and all but I know when my bestfriend deserves better dammit! That means you gotta be ready to lick some pussy😜 remember what mama taught you 😉

Manibear🐻:
😩😩😩 Dinahh

That was the only thing I could come up with to respond. This bestfriend of mine said what ever she pleased. But she was right, If me and Lauren do get serious I would have to. I looked up at Lauren who was flawlessly eating her food. I imagined what her pussy would look like and what the look on her face would be with me in between her legs. I bit my bottom lip at the thought of that, at this point I knew my face was full of lust.
"Lauren, Dinah just texted and asked if you would want to go to the movies with us" I said as she looked up from her plate. "Yes of course, only if you pay" she said smirking. She was good at taking things that I said and returning them back to me. "Its a date!" I said as I shook my head and laughed at her adorableness.