9

Lauren's POV:
It's been two days and we still haven't said a word to eachother. I know I overreacted, hell I didn't even give her a chance to explain herself and because of that I am still left curious and confused about the whole situation. Why did Normani choose to keep this so very big detail from me? Over the time we've known eachother we told eachother everything and promised to keep no secrets. I even told her about the time I tried to give it a go with a boy and how it was the worst experience ever and that's why I'm strictly vagina. I asked her about her past sexual relationships & she failed to mention Dinah which is why I think she's keeping secrets. Maybe her and Dinah are sneaking behind our backs while me and Camila are left clueless. I still should have gave her a chance to explain, I should have heard her out. I miss her. 'Why do we both have to be so damn stubborn? Oh well' I shrugged. Things were so perfect three days ago, I just need to talk to her & maybe apologize but only if I get one in return. I put in my headphones playing my favorite artist Lana del Rey, her songs always allowed me to escape reality.
Normanis POV:
These last two days have been hell but so what, it isn't me causing all of this. If it was my choice I would be spending all of my time with her instead of trying to avoid her because of awkwardness. We can keep this silence up for how ever long it's takes for her to admit she was wrong for jumping to conclusions and not trusting me. That was the first time Lauren ever cursed at me. She cursed all the time being as though she had a pot mouth, but never at me. Maybe it took me by surprise & that's why I left so easily. If she would have just taken a second to calm down and let me explain myself she would have realized that she was all worked up for nothing.
   I walked back in the room after my morning class hoping that Lauren wasn't there. She was. She sat listening to music with her headphones in. Probably Lana del Rey or something, she loved her so much. Once she heard the door open she turned and we made eye contact right before she rolled her eyes, ran her fingers through her hair and turned back around.

 Once she heard the door open she turned and we made eye contact right before she rolled her eyes, ran her fingers through her hair and turned back around

She's even hotter when she's upset. I missed hearing her voice and seeing her smile at me even if I did nothing to deserve it. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I immediately walked back out of the room and went next door to see Dinah and Camila. Dinah answered the door with a smile on her face but when she didn't get one in return she knew something was wrong with her bestfriend. "Mani, what's up?" She said with a concerned face as she placed her hand on my shoulder. I told her what happened with me and Lauren. "Woah! Smooth mani" she said with a smirk on her face. " Dinah this isn't funny, we haven't spoken for days and I really miss her. I know what I said could have came out differently or maybe even at a better time. I just felt no need to tell her being as thought it's the past and it meant nothing, I didn't want her to get all curious and defensive" After I finished Dinah's expression then turned serious. She could tell I really cared for this girl. "You need to talk to her & let her know that there is nothing between us. Until then this will drag out and you spending all of this time with me is not helping your relationship with her. Who knows the thoughts that are running through her head" She was right, for the last two days I spent most of my time hanging out in here trying to avoid awkwardness with Lauren. "Call her, that might be an easier way to explain and get your words out. I know those green eyes can be distracting" she said while nudging me and smiling. She always knew how to make me feel better "Thanks Dinah" I said as I hugged her and went to the lounge room to call Lauren. I called, No answer. Twice, still no answer. So i decided to text.
                                      Mani😍😍🍫:
Lauren, us not talking for this long is driving me crazy. I know you're trying to push me away because you're afraid of being hurt, but I don't want to hurt you that was never my intention. I should have told you differently and before hand but I thought since it was the past it didn't matter. I thought wrong, I apologize I just want you back. I would much rather see your smile than you rolling your eyes at me, even though thats pretty sexy too Jauregui.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lauren looked at the message and smiled the entire time reading it. Even though the was this cool badass she was also a softy, especially for Normani. How could she be mad at her for so long. Her adorableness was causing Lauren to forget what had her upset in the first place. Her love for Normani was undeniable & she knew her constantly feeling the need to keep a guard up would only hurt their relationship. She accepted normanis apology but didn't want her to know just yet, so she didn't respond.
     Normani wasn't surprised about the no response from Lauren, only a little hurt by it because she meant everything that she said. The rest of this day went like the two days previous to this one, them avoiding eachother. Normani knew that it was safe for her to go in the room at this time because Lauren took her shower at around 11:15 pm every night. So Normani figured she'd just slide in and lay in her bed unnoticed. Upon entering the room the brownskin girl saw something that took her by much suprise.