10

On her bed laid a letter from Lauren surrounded by chocolates in the shape of a heart. Rose petals were also spread all across the bed. This made Normanis stomach flutter but she had no time to be in awe if she wanted to finish the letter before Lauren got out of the shower. She picked it up, it read:

My hot chocolate❤️,
   I have been miserable these last three days with out you, however idk if you can tell because I put up a hard front to avoid feeling so vulnerable. But these days have caused me to realize that for you anything is worth it. I would pour my heart out to you a million times a day if I had to. You seemed fine without me and that broke my heart even more, receiving that text from you was the best thing that ever happened to me. It showed me you still cared and wouldn't let me keep you out of my life even if I wanted to. Normani I want to love you in all the ways possible & show you time and time again why you fell in love with me in the first place. I want every part of your body to be mine and I want every part of mine to be yours. I promise to cherish every moment that I have with you as if it is my last. I'm sorry for behaving the way that I did & letting this linger on for days. I hate that we're both so damn stubborn. I don't want to lose you, I want the exact opposite of that. I want to grow with you and spend these next couple of years in college forming memories that we can tell our kids about. I love you mani, with all of my heart. Please don't ever leave me again baby, even if you feel that I want you to. Now can we make up I miss my chocolate mami.

Ps. We still have to talk about what happened, my wandering mind can only lead to bad things.

Your vanilla piping hott latte,
Lo❤️
   By the time the brownskin girl finished reading the letter she had already wiped a few tears that rolled down her cheek. 'How did I get so lucky?' She thought with a smile on her face. She placed the letter back on her bed and began to grab the rose petals off. She started to place rose petals from the bathroom door to Lauren's bed, making a trail that they would soon follow. She knew that she only had a few more minutes before Lauren got out of the shower so she ran to her closet, stripped and changed into something that she knew Lauren would find quite pleasing.

Lauren's POV:
I knew Normani came back in the room because I could here a lot of rumbling going on out there. I cut off the water, hopped out, and dried off. I put on my silk robe that I sometimes wore when I got out of the shower since I didn't like putting on my clothes in the bathroom, so I was completely nude under there. I also did it most days so I can dress in front of Normani and enjoy her eyes roaming my body. I grabbed my belongings and opened the door. I dropped my jaw and nearly released everything that was in my hands on to the floor when I saw that beautiful masterpiece standing in front of me. She was standing in the door way blocking my exit with one arm propped up on the door and the other on her hip. She had on a two piece red lace lingerie, that pushed her boobs up and gave me full display of those wonderful abs. I was froze so she took action & grabbed the stuff out of my hands, placing it on the desk beside us. After my belongings were free from her hands she turned back towards me & leaned it pushing me up against the now closed bathroom door. She whispered in my ear  "I missed you Lo" the warmth of her breath ran from my ear down to my neck. "I missed you more mani" I managed to let escape my mouth as my breathing got harder & my chest moved in and out. She always had this affect on me no matter what she did. She backed up from over my ear and reached for the strings of my robe, pulling them and exposing my naked body. She used the strings to yank me closer to her and placed open mouthed kisses from my neck all the way down to my stomach. She went passed my belly button to the top of my vagina but only to tease me because she didnt go any further that that. My lips parted and I let in a small gasp and pushed my head back. She stood back up still holding on to the strings and pulled them using them to guide me across the rose petals that was placed on the floor leading to my bed. She smirked as she could see in my face how ready I was for this. 
    She thought she was going to get the first taste but plans changed quickly. Once she backed up all the way to the bed, she let go of the strings and pulled my robe off from the shoulders. As soon as it hit the floor I grabbed her marriage style and placed her on the bed. I hopped on top of her causing her legs to spread and I placed my body in between them. Our lips crashed into eachothers and soon after our tongues were fighting for position. My bottom lip entered her mouth and she sucked on it hard the way liked it. I ripped away and sent kissed down her jaw until I reached her "spot" on her neck. Her hands reached up and grabbed the back of my head pulling me closer. She released her hold a little and allowed me to go on a journey down to her breast. She lifted and helped me remove her bra since I didn't want to remove my lips from their hold on her skin. I reached down and removed her underwear as well to get that part out of the way. Once her breast were free they still laid there in place, upright and perky. I used my left hand kneading and massaging as I opened my mouth to plant my tongue on her rock hard nipple. I heard her groan as my tongue created circles and any other shape I could come up with. I traveled down while kissing every inch and scooted my body down so I can be in better position. Once down far enough I grabbed her legs and buried my face in between them. She threw her hands to the side and scratched at the sheets surrendering to me and giving me complete control. I explored the magical wonderland with my tongue , making sure to not leave and place untouched by it. I found the hole and jammed my tongue it to it moving in and out rapidly. I brought a hand up and flicked my fingers across her clit at an accelerated speed. "Aaaaah" she called out. Hearing her sounds moved me to work my fingers double time while still jamming my tongue in and out of her. I felt her lift her up to look at me and our eyes met. The look of pure satisfaction and desire on her face place pleasing to see. "Fuuuuck" she called and grabbed on to the sheets tighter. She threw her head back in to the pillows and called out "ahh I'm coming L-Lauren!" I felt her legs tighten up around my head as the juices streamed into my mouth before she sunk into the bed. I placed one final kiss on her clit before traveling back up to her mouth & her lips laid slightly parted as she breathed in and out trying to get a hold of some air. I kissed them because how could I not. I reached behind her back and pulled her closer to me so our both naked bodies laid touching. "I could lay here forever" I said as my lips formed a smile, which she returned followed by the words "I think I can arrange that, we could work from home" only causing my smile to grow. I snuggled my head into her neck and laid there as she ran her fingers through my hair. 'This is the life' I thought to myself as I closed my eyes.

A/N: should I end it here kind of like a perfect ending thingy or do you guys want more comment and let me know 🌹🙃