3

Normani POV:
For some reason I kept that eye contact with Lauren maybe it was the green eyes, shit maybe it was everything about her. She was sooo beautiful like the kind of beautiful that is hard to put in to words. I decided to get bold " Like what you see?" I laughed as I said that jokingly, well only half way joking. To my surprise Lauren didn't changed her reaction when I let out my joke, she kept the same sensual look on her face which caused my laugh to dwindle down. "Yes, very much so" she let out, still keeping her face the same. I felt the same feeling in my stomach that she had caused me to feel already three times in about 45 minutes. How did she do that? Not expecting that answer I had no idea what to say..... Hmm I thought of something "well take a picture it'll last longer" I blurted out and shortly after the green eyed beauty let out a laugh & ran her fingers through her hair. God, what was that Normani? What are you in middle school? That's the best you can do to try and flirt? PAUSE why was I even trying to flirt with her? I have a boyfriend & I don't swing that way, never have never will.
Lauren's POV:
Wow this girl was absolutely flawless. But come on now Lauren she doesn't want you. She probably has a boyfriend or something like that. But she flirted with me, didn't she? But was I too honest too soon. Hey why lie to her, I did indeed like what I saw. She had on a white crop top, jean jacket hooded thing & a white hat. Her hair flowed and had a slight curl to it making it look natural. Oh boy how I wanted to see more of her. No! Slow down, dont get your feelings involved too soon Lauren you know what happens when you rush into things. Yeah, I get hurt. I was having a full blown conversation with myself in my head about this girl, my roommate. Who already seemed to have an impact on me. I hoped that I at least intrigued her a little bit.
She was sitting on her bed scrolling on her phone, I couldn't help but to stare. She turned my way 'oh no' I thought, let's play this off. "So hey, you wanna go get some food and talk a little more instead of being on that phone of yours". She smiled and said " I just ate actually, but I wouldn't mind going with you. That's if you don't think I'm crazy or anything who knows what she told you" she joked. I smiled 'say something cute Lauren' I thought to myself. "You can get crazy with me any day" Normani looked sort of confused but just chuckled as we both made iur way to the door. 'what? That wasn't even cute. What did that even mean? Nice job Jauregui'
     We made it to the dining hall & as promised Normani didn't eat. I grabbed my food and she waited in line with me. I stood in front of her glancing back at her a few times and each time her beautiful brown eyes were on mine. The last time our eyes connected I smirked and she returned a slight crooked smile. Before I knew it we were at the front on the line. As we approached the table I took it upon myself to pull her chair out even though I had food in my hands and both of her hands were free. Gentlewoman Jauregui back at it again. She let out a smile which turned into a smirk. Which led me to bite my bottom lip. Was she impressed with my chivalry. 'Good job Jauregui' i gave myself a mental pat on the back and took my seat. "So I'm eager to hear more about the gorgeous girl sitting across from me" I couldn't help it. "You're quite the charmer aren't you Lauren" this was the first time she said my name out loud, her voice was so soothing it never sounded better. "I try, I try...well" I stated nodding her to continue. " Well I dance, that's my major" Upon her saying that I got the mental image of her body in my head that I remembered so vividly because of my intense scanning. Of course she was a dancer that's why her body was so flawless. She told me more and more about herself & anytime I could think of anything flirtatious to say I took a break from biting my sandwich and said it. She seemed to like the flirting so I had no intention to stop. All of a sudden I got bold enough to ask the question I have been wondering the from the moment she opened her mouth " are you seeing someone?" I blurted it out. She looked at me a little hesitant and said "yes". My heart crumbled. 'Shit Lauren, why do you even feel like this you barely even know her' . "Lucky guy" I said as the look on my face shifted in to a disappointed slight frown.
   Normani's POV:
'Why did she look so down all of a sudden' " Hey, what's up?" I let out in a concerned voice. She couldn't have caught feelings for me already we barely even knew eachother. Does she even like girls? "Nothing" she let out as she took another bite. "Well how about you? Any guy lucky enough to score you?" I asked. She bursted in laugher. "Guys aren't really my cup of tea. I prefer curves, breasts & apparently chocolate" 'Apparently chocolate? I knew this girl was flirting with me. But why was I enjoying it so much. Hell she made me forget I had a boyfriend. What was his name, M-Masi. I don't like women but if I had to choose one that green eyed beauty would get a taste of this chocolate anytime she wanted to. I can't say things like that, I'm in a relationship.' I snapped out of my mental rant to see her looking at me still waiting for a response. "You want a taste?" I let out a small gasp, 'that wasn't supposed to come out'. Her green eyes opened wider at the thought of that actually happening she spreaded her lips to talk with a smirk on her face "Norm-" She was cut of by the sound of my phone ringing. It was Dinah "hey girl, I thought you said you would come over with us? Camila misses you." "Yeaaah I miss you mani!" I heard Camila shout months back. I responded "oh right sorry i started doing something & totally forgot." Looking up at Lauren, Dinah saw me look being as though she facetimed. "Ohhhhh spending time with sexy green lantern huh" she stated in a slightly softer voice but Lauren heard her anyway and chuckled. "Dinah do you ever put a filter on what comes out of your mouth?" I said with a concerned face. "What? I saw how you two looked at eachother earlier, I felt like I barely existed but no worries I'd ship laurmani any day" Dinah had no filter. "Dinah! Goodbye we were just finishing up I'll be there soon" I said and hit the button before she could open her mouth again. Looking up at Lauren she had this smirk on her face, I liked it. I couldn't let her know I liked it. "Laurmani?  I like that" she smiled as she said it. I rolled my eyes.