19.

Tina's POV

Making my way down the aisle at Publix, I grabbed a bag of chips. As I reached for Lay's, someone beat me to it.

"Sorry ma'am, here you go." The man said to me. "Wait, do you remember me?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and took a good look at him.

"Derrick?" I asked. He smiled.

"Yes ma'am. Me & Beyonce dated when we were teenagers." Derrick replied.

"Oh yes. Derrick! How are you sweetie?" I said.

"I'm doing pretty good. How's you and Mr. Knowles?" He asked.

"We're good & I actually remarried to someone else. I'll be glad to let Beyonce know I ran into you," I said, trying to hurry up and finish my shopping.

"Great. She's still living in Houston? I know she blew up into a major star, but I haven't had time to follow her career." I smiled at him.

"She's great and she doesn't live in Houston anymore. She moved to LA with her daughter." I said. He looked confused.

"Daughter? When did Beyoncé have a baby?" Oh Lord...damn

"Daughter? Oh I meant to say my other daughter Solange has a child. My new husband has a daughter, sorry for the confusion." I replied as smooth as I possibly could. He slowly nodded his head, but smiled.

"Oh okay. Well it was good seeing you." I bid Derrick a farewell and continued shopping. I'm definitely going to let Beyoncé know about this.
~~~~~
Beyoncé's POV

"Hello?" I answered groggily. I peeked at the alarm and saw its 6am.

"Hey Beyonce. Is it early over there?" My mom asked.

"Yes ma...it's like 6 in the morning." I said.

"Oh yeah, you're like a day behind anyways, but that's not why I called. Listen, I ran into your old boyfriend Derrick & I accidentally slipped up and mentioned you have a daughter." She said. I sat up in my bed.

"How do you accidentally say that ma? He could tell the media!" I slightly yelled. Derrick was always sneaky, and not to be trusted with. He always leeched off of me even when Destiny's Child started to just get noticed. When I found out he had a kid that he didn't take care for, I knew I had to end it.

"We were making casual talk & it came up. I made it seem like I was talking about Richard's daughter, so hopefully he buys it." She said. I sighed.

"Alright ma. I'll let my publicist know about this so she can keep a look out." I said.

"Okay. Talk to you later."

"Bye."
~~~~~

I woke up, again at 10am & decided to go ahead and get dressed for the beach

I woke up, again at 10am & decided to go ahead and get dressed for the beach. After putting my hair in a head wrap, I went to Yara's room to wake her up.

"Yara...wake up. We're going to the beach." I said. She stirred in her bed, and eventually woke up.

"Kay." She said. I walked out and ordered breakfast for the both of us. After about 20 minutes, the food came and Yara walked out dressed.

"Good morning. Here's your food." I said.

"Morning...thanks." We sat on the couch and ate our food. I decided to let Yara know about my slight dilemma.

"So I talked to my mom this morning and she accidentally slipped up to my ex and told him I have a daughter. I'm not sure if he'll put two and two together since we've been spotted hanging out lately, but I have my publicist on the lookout for any stories." I said.

"Well is he a person that seems like he'll talk to TMZ?" She asked.

"I'm not sure, but how would you feel if the story did leak?" I asked. She bit into her bacon as she thought about it.

"Well...it wouldn't affect me as much because I have a relationship with you & all our families are in the loop. I like my private life, but I wouldn't mind addressing if need be. I have two moms & that's kinda cool and weird at the same time." I laughed and shook my head.

"And if it does come out or you choose to talk publicly about it, I totally support any decision you make." I said. I got up to throw my trash away.

"Mom?" I heard Yara say. I whipped my head so fast to turn back around.

"What did you say?" Maybe she slipped up and meant to say BB.

"I said mom. I can call you that, right?" She said. I smiled.

"Yes of course you can. What did you want?" I was so happy inside. This was the first time Yara has ever referred to me as her mom. That one word means so much to me, and I still hate the fact that I did the things I did in the past.

"Oh I was wondering if me, you, and my mom did an interview with like Angie Martinez or somebody? Just give a one-time interview." She said.

"That's fine with me, but all of this is just in case he actually takes this to media. Enough about that, let's head to the beach." I said smiling.
~~~~
Jennifer's POV

I'm rehearsing for my performance at American Idol, while Yara and Beyoncé are on vacation

I'm rehearsing for my performance at American Idol, while Yara and Beyoncé are on vacation. I think it's great they have a bond now, and my only hope is that it flourishes.

"Yo Jenn, you need to check Twitter and Instagram!" My bestie Leah Remini said. She came with her daughter, Sophia to hang out and I was in my makeup chair.

"Why what's up?" I asked. I grabbed my phone & searched TheShadeRoom to see the buzz.

"Well they're speculating about you, Yara, and Beyoncé in this family triangle thing." She said. I shook my head.

"I should've figured it'll leak somehow. Lemme call Bey...."

*****COMMENT, VOTE!*****
I'm trying to add a little more drama to this story, so comment which talk show you'd want to see the ladies do!