Skippin' School

Jack POV

"I am this close to pushing you out of the car. Just choose a place." I tighten my grip on the wheel out of frustration. I glance over at her quickly as she bites her lip. She looks so cute when she thinks.

"God, Jack! I can't just choose a place on the fly! Maybe we should just go to school..." Elsa concludes. I widen my eyes.

"Hell no! It's already too late, third period has already started." I say anxiously. There is no way I was going back to school to face everyone after what happened at the winter formal.

"Well if we aren't going to school...maybe we could have a little fun, eh?" I looked over at her and smirked. She gasped and punched me lightly on the arm.

"Keep your eyes on the road! And, honestly Jack, is that really appropriate?" She asks, trying to suppress a grin. I decided to poke a little more fun and reached over and pecked her on the cheek.

"Stop!!!" She shouted once more, placing one of her hands on the wheel. I let out a laugh as I pulled into the closest restaurant. 

"Honestly woman, calm down! I know how to drive." I replied, taking the key out of the ignition after parking. She let out a sigh and rolled her eyes. I decide to seize the moment and planted a kiss on her lips quickly before she could process what I was doing. She giggled like a middle school girl. She then looked over at me with a crooked smile.

"What are we doing, Jack? At first you seemed to hate my guts, and now we hook up, skip school, and are grabbing food at a restaurant..." She crossed her arms, looking at me with her big blue eyes. I leaned back and sighed.

"I don't know, Els. You're overthinking this. I think we should just take it as it comes and see what happens. Who cares what other people think, right?" I reply, unsure of how she would respond. 

"I guess you're right." She finally said. As we got out of the car, approaching the restaurant, I knew that I had made the right decision. 

Hiccup POV

Where could they possibly be?! 

It was last block and I had yet to see either of them at school. They could both be sick...no that's highly unlikely. I knew they were both skipping together. I had figured there was something going on with both of them, even though Elsa denied my accusations.

Man, I really screwed up...I had lost the one girl who I liked to that moron who went from one girl to the next. I wish I could just hop into a time machine and have a do over. I was sick of things not going my way.

"Hiccup? Could you please focus a little bit more? I really don't want to get an F on this lab." My classmate pleaded next to me. I snapped out of my daze.

"Sorry...I was a little distracted."

***

I sat on my bed after school, staring at the ceiling. I was debating on whether to go to Elsa's house or not. She hated my guts, I knew that, but I had to keep trying. I wasn't going to lose her that easily. I finally decided to give a shot and drove over to her house.

Ding Dong

I was extremely nervous. What would she say when she saw me here? What was I thinking?! I quickly turned around only to hear the door finally creak open.

"Hiccup?" I spun around to see Anna looking at me anxiously.

"Oh, hey, Anna. Is Elsa home?" I asked. She bit her lip before replying. 

"No...I have no idea where she is! She won't return any of my texts or calls! I was about ready to call the police.!" She ran her hands through her hair. "Do you know where she could possibly be?!" 

"I think I have an idea."

Author's Note

Hey guis!

I finally got around to updating this!!!!

I hope you guys are still interested in this story!

I know this is kinda short, but I honestly thought that was for the best!

Whelp, until next time!

-Erin