What Is Even Happening?

Elsa POV

We screeched to a sudden stop and swerve off the road. Through the falling snow, a large tree was blocking out path just a block down from the school. I grit my teeth in frustration and stomp my heels on the car floor.

"Chill, princess we'll find a way to get you to your boyfriend." Jack said grinning, apparently amused by my frustration. I glared at him before smacking him in the face.

"Hopefully that will encourage you to wipe that grin off your face!" I shouted. He rubbed his cheek; a red spot in the shape of my hand slowly starting to form. I felt a little bad. I didn't want to leave a mark, but that won't stop me from doing it again.

"You got a fire in you. I'll give you that." He said with his usual cocky tone. He didn't seemed to be phased by me slapping him. I rolled my eyes and opened the car door. My heels sunk into the muddy ground and the wind blew my hair out of place, but I don't care. I just need to get away from that jerk.

"Come back! You'll freeze to death!" He shouted, running after me. I let out a fake.

"Oh, now you care about my well being!" I said, shaking my head. As I made my way to the pavement, I almost lost my footing on the ice. I held out my arms out and walked towards the tree slowly.

I was almost to the tree when I slipped. I let out a gasp, bracing for impact. It never came. I opened my eyes to find Jack's crystal blue ones. His hot breath in my face, it smelled of peppermint. He pulled me close and into an embrace.

"I got you." He whispered. I smiled and started to feel warmer. It certainly wasn't because of Jack's body heat. My eyes then widened in realization. I was betraying Hiccup by doing this.

"No! Ugh this is so wrong." I sighed and pushed him away. I started towards the tree once more and felt myself slip again. Damn these heels...

His arms caught me and pulled me up, this time placing me as far away from as his arms could stretch. He smiled sheepishly then ran his fingers through his hair. For the first time this night, I saw him from a different light. He looked years younger doing this simple action. It was definitely something different.

"Let me take you another way." He offered. I nodded and followed him to the car that was still on the side of the road. I walked much slower. I didn't want Charming to try and save me again. I slid into the passenger's seat. The heat engulfed me. It felt amazing. I didn't even realize how cold it was.

We sat in silence as Jack drove the car down a winding path. Nothing scared me more than driving a car. I preferred my bike. I gasped and clutched the edge of the seat. Jack began chuckling at this and I shot him a glare.

"Exactly how does this amuse you, Frost?" I questioned, raising my eyebrows. He shook his head and let out a few more laughs. I rolled my eyes, then strangely, I found myself laughing too. 

"You just have a really funny face when you are in the car. Like something might happen."  He answered. 

"It does sound kinda silly..." I said, shrugging. He pulled into the parking lot of our school before speaking.

"Not at all, I hate driving cars too." He stated. I grinned. Did we actually have something in common?

"Yea. I noticed you have a bike." I said. He looked at me strangely.

"How do you know that?" He asked, his cheeks filling with color from embarrassment. 

"Oh, I just saw it on your page. Lolo is an interesting name for a bike." I said, laughing. He grinned sheepishly and looked at the floor.