Walkie Talkie

Hiccup POV

I was sitting in my room, I had just sent a friend request to Elsa. I let out a deep sigh. I have never felt this way about a girl. The way she smiles, her small upturned nose. Her slim figure she hides in those baggy shirts. Those eyes you just can lose yourself in. I sit there smiling to myself.

That small moment of happiness was soon interrupted by a knock on the front door. I rush to the door to open it, I was expecting Merida for a movie night, but that was not who showed up at my door. His snow white hair and that same cheesy smile stood right at my doorstep for the first time in a while.

"Um...Jack? What are you doing here?" I ask. I wasn't happy to see him. After all, he did almost start a fight in the cafeteria today.

"Nice to see you too, can I come in?" He asked. I stood there and crossed my arms.

"Why are you here?" I ask firmly this time.

He holds up his hands defensively.

"Wow, calm down, I just came here to ask you a few questions." He replied.

"Um, okay, but only for a bit. I am expecting company later." I said opening the door wider.

"Oh, is Elsie Welsie coming over later?" He asked in a mocking tone. I rolled my eyes in frustration.

"No! Merida is coming over. We are watching a movie and doing homework." I said sitting down.

"Aren't you gonna offer me something to drink?" He said in a mocking tone. I was starting to regret my decision of letting him come in.

"Ugh...What do you want to drink?" I ask angrily, clenching my fists.

"Oh, some water be nice." He said with a grin. I shoved down the anger, and walked into the kitchen.

I poured a glass of water and walked back into the living room. I handed the glass over towards him, careful not to let him touch me. He snatched it from my hand and took a sip, then set it down.

"Now, what do you want?" I was very irritated by his arrogant aura, the same one he had back when we were friends I was too blind to notice.

"I would like to know a little about Elsa, she seems interesting..." He said looking me straight in the eye, a small curl on the side of his lip.

"That's all you came over to say?! Are you going to steal yet another girl I might have a chance with?" I shout at him. I don't know exactly how I feel about Elsa, but I certainly don't like Jack being interested in her.

"Wow, chill dude. I just wanna know who she is. She kind of came out of no where." Jack said, trying to supress a grin.

"I don't ask people about their life stories like you!" I shouted. His eyes widened in surprise.

"Obviously, this was a mistake. I am going to go." He said as he got up.

"Yea, the best thing you've said in a long time." I said, glaring at him.

He strode over to the door as I watched him open it and leave. I sighed as I waited for Merida to come.