Classes

Jack POV

I rush out of my door, I was already late for the bus. I wouldn't have this problem if my parents didn't ground me from my bike. I let out a deep sigh as I walk faster to the bus stop. I sit down on the bench just in time. I hear the bus chugging down the corner.

I board the bus and hear the usual giggles from the freshmen and sophomore girls. I roll my eyes as I slide into my seat. I put in my ear buds and look out the window, avoiding all the points and giggles coming from the girls on the bus. I then felt one of them sit in my seat. I thought they knew not to sit here!

I pull take off my hood. I turn to face the brave soul, only to see a girl who looks more my age smile, and give me a small wave. I glared at her. How dare she sit in my seat?! She had a band name on her shirt, it was one of my favorite bands...Never mind that! I pull out of my ear buds and stare at her in disbelief. Is she slow?!

"Get out of my seat." I tell her quietly.  

She stares at me, then quietly moves to the seat next to mine with Hiccup. They start chatting it up, I ball my hands up into fists, but I don't care. I just put my ear buds back in and face the window.

***

The bell rings, signifying that we have 5 minutes to get to class. I slowly make my way to Algebra, my first period. As I look into the class, my eyes instantly land on the girl from the bus and Hiccup laughing at the back of the room. I dart my eyes away and find Rap waving at me. I instantly slide into the seat next to hers.

"Hey Jack! How was your summer?" She asks with a smile.

"Okay, I guess. I got grounded from my bike." I reply.

"Oh...I'm sorry." She says.

"It's okay." There was a small silence, until the thought of that girl crept back into my mind.

"Um...Rap?" I whisper.

"Yea?" Her voice was always bubbly.

"Uh, who is that girl sitting with Hiccup back there?" I ask nervously.

She turns her head back to where I was pointing. She furrows her eyebrows.

"I don't know...lemme go ask." She says before getting up towards them.

I couldn't hear what she was saying, but she looks at the girl, and says something while pointing. My eyes widen at this as I quickly look at my feet. I steal a quick glance as I see her blushing deeply as she goes back to talking with Hiccup. I see Rap making her way back over here as she sits down..

"Her name is Elsa." Rap says quietly.

"What did you ask her?" I said awkwardly.

"Oh! I said 'My friend Jack wanted to know what your name was' that's all." Rap responded casually.

"Thanks." I say just as the teacher walks in.

She looked about 25. She had big brown eyes, with shoulder length brown hair.

"Welcome to Algebra class! I am Ms. Belle." She says sweetly.

I roll my eyes as I hear that girl Elsa and Hiccup. I turn around to see them texting each other. I look back to see Ms. Belle writing something on the board before I say something.  I turn back to face them and snap my fingers. Elsa shoots her head up, I notice her cheeks turn pink as she comes in eye contact with me. Hiccup looks up with a smile on his face, and it quickly turns into a frown when he sees its me.

"How 'bout you two lovebirds shut up, I can't hear myself think with you guys constantly laughing." I say harshly.

"How about you mind your own business, and this would be the first time I ever heard you could think." Hiccup shoots back.

My eyes widen in surprise. I never though Hiccup could stand up for himself. I was about to say something back when I hear someone clear their throat. I turn around to see Ms. Belle glaring at the three of us.

"Mr. Frost, Mr. Haddock, and um..." -she looks at her clipboard-"Mrs. Winters come up front please." She said in a calm voice.

I stand up and walk up to the front and lean against the board. This isn't the first time I have gotten into trouble. Elsa is beet red as she hides behind Hiccup a little.

"Now, what was so important that you had to interrupt my lesson?" Ms. Belle asks, looking at me.

"Nothing of your concern, I'm sure." I shoot back with a small smirk.

She looks taken aback, but quickly regains her original composure.

"Mr. Frost, why don't you and I have a little talk in detention at the end of the day?" She says, grinning ear to ear.

"That sounds lovely." I reply.

"Now, for you two. What was the reason you guys were so chatty on the first day of school?" She said facing Elsa and Hiccup.

"I....uh...um...I mean..." Elsa starts, struggling for words. I try to stifle my laughter.

"We were talking about the lesson, until Jack rudely interrupted." Hiccup said with a straight face.

I hear Elsa sigh in relief. I roll my eyes. She is so timid, how does she make friends?

"Okay, I will let you two off with a warning." Ms. Belle says, signaling for us all to go back to our seats.

I see some people trying to hold in their laughter, while others had their mouths wide open. 

The bell finally rings, while I make my way to the next class.

Author's Note: 

Okay....

I am hoping for this book to get decent view, like my other book...

So suggest to friends!!!

This is all my ideas!!!!!!!

I am trying not to make it too cliche...That's why its gonna be while before Jack and Elsa like each other, like it is in real life.

No one falls in love the first day!!!!!!

Hiccup and Elsa are a bad example of that....

Soooo before I give too much away, I am gunna stahp....

Toodles!!!!!!