Weirdness Is Bliss

Hiccup POV

Jack all of the sudden grabs the paper from the table and leaves. What is his deal?! It's just a stupid project! I am not jealous...

"Hiccup!" Elsa snaps her fingers in my face.

I blink rapidly. She stares at me concerned.

"Are you okay?" Elsa asks.

"Yeah, I was just thinking." I answered, looking at the floor. I felt Elsa grab my chin, making me look at her in the eyes.

"You can tell me anything." She whispered. Her eyes searching mine. The guilt was rising up, but I managed to push it back down.

"I am telling you the truth." I gave her a small smile. She returned it.

"Tell you what. Tomorrow, after school, we can go shopping for the winter formal. How about that?" She said, her cheeks turning pink.

"That sounds great." I say. I was feeling much better now. She covers her mouth as I see another smile form upon her lips.

"I never actually thought you liked me." She said out of the blue. My lips parted at this.

"I just had to try. You were worth it." I replied, giving a crooked smile. She giggled as she looked at the floor.

"Ugh, get a room!" I heard Merida say. I didn't even know she was still here. This seemed to make Elsa blush even more.

"Sounds like someone is jealous." I teased. Her face became as red as a tomato hearing this. She began to punch my arm.

The rest of lunch was a blur. It was just normal chat, nothing exciting. I was just glad to be here with Elsa. I wonder if this whole going to the winter formal means we are boyfriend and girlfriend or not.

"Well, we better get to class." I say, sighing.

"I will see you guys later!" Merida calls out, waving goodbye as she leaves the lunchroom.

"Shall we?" I say to Elsa, grinning. Her lips curl up into a smile as I put my arm on her shoulder.

"We shall." She replies as we walk through the halls together. Elsa was so beautiful. She could practically have any guy she wanted. I notice how other guys look at her. Yet, she chose me... I probably will never understand why.

"I will see you at the end of the day." I look down at her and suppress a smile.

"Okay." She responds. I plant a kiss on her lips. She giggles.

"I will never get used to that." She says, looking into my eyes, they were full of some unknown longing.

She then pulls me in for another kiss, but this one was a little longer. Her fingers tangled into my hair. I place my hand on her neck as the kiss becomes sweeter. Her lips were so soft. I broke away, pulling her in for a tight embrace.

"Bye." I say softly.

"Bye." She whispers. She then lets go as she opens the door to go into class. We were a little early, so I decided to a little slower to class.

"Hey Hiccup, how's Elsa?" I stiffen at hearing this. I turn around to see Jack standing there with his childish grin back on his face.

"That is none of your business, jerk." I spit back. He lets out a laugh.

"You are way too protective, Haddock." He says still chuckling.

"Don't call me by my last name." I say bluntly, each word dripping with anger. He apparently doesn't realize how pissed I am. I turn away, remembering Elsa. She wouldn't want me to fight.

"Good talk." I heard him say behind me. I clenched my fists and walked into class.

Author's Note:

Omg guis I am so sorry!!!!!

I was so caught up in my other book, that I kinda forgot about this one!

You guys deserved a longer chappie, but its kinda late...

I promise to update sooner!!!!

Toodles!!!!