Lunches and Fights

Hiccup POV

Ugh!!! That Jack guy is really getting on my nerves!!! Smart mouthing the teacher! He could have gotten us into more trouble! I keep a steady face as I sit down next to Elsa. God, I just love the way she hides her smile. Her thick Platinum blonde hair piled in a bun on the top of her head just looks so perfect, even though it's supposed to be messy. She is practically my only friend here...well, beside Merida.

I follow Elsa out of the room and stop her to see what she has next.

"I have chemistry next..." Elsa says, pouting.

"Aww...I have history." I reply. I was looking forward to talking to Elsa without Jack around, but maybe next period...

"See you next period." I say before walking downt the hall leading to history.

I look back one more time to see her smile and give me a wave. I quickly turn back around before she could notice me blushing...

***

It was lunch time before I saw Elsa again. She seemed to be chatting with a girl  who had freckles and strawberry blonde hair.

"This is Hans, my lab partner!" She said excitedly.

"Oh I am happy you are making plenty of friends!" I heard Elsa say back.

I tapped Elsa's shoulder to get her attention. She quickly turned around. 

"Oh, hey Hiccup!" She greets me with a smile.

"Oh, Hiccup! This is my sister Anna, and her new lab partner Hans." Elsa says, pointing at the girl and boy.

We exchange hellos, and Anna and Hans leave to go sit back at their lunch tables.

"Let's go get something to eat, I am starving." Elsa said, dragging me to the lunch line.

We were almost there, when a white haired boy cut me off and stood right between us in line. Jack...

"Hey, no cutting in line!" I yell.

Jack turns around with a grin. He is only a couple inches taller than me, but right now he seems gigantic.

"Oh, I am sorry. I didn't mean to get behind your girlfriend." His grin was from ear to ear.

I felt my face heat up from embarrassment.  Jack's whole body began to shake with laughter.

I frowned I quickly moved around him to stand next to Elsa. I wasn't going to start anything today, but I hope he doesn't think I will always get away with this. I clench my fists as I turn to face Elsa. She looks at me with concern.

"Oh, don't worry Hiccup, he is just trying to get to you." She smiles at me reassuringly.

"I also think its cute the way you blushed when he said 'girlfriend.'" She said, turning away when she smiled.

I stared at my shoes until we got our food and sat down at a table. The only girl here was Rapunzel, who was reading a book, but everyone calls her Rap. She is pretty much Jack's only friend. They used to go out, but I don't know why they split up...they stayed friends ever since. Rap has a new boyfriend named Flynn anyway. Wait...why am I thinking about that?!

I waved at Rap and she returned it with a smile, and continued reading. I then turned to face Elsa.

"So, for Algebra, since you were having trouble on that one section, maybe I could-" I got cut off by someone slamming their tray down at the table.

"Hiccup!" Merida said happily as she ruffled my hair.

"Hey, Merida." I said.

"Oh, hey Elsa!" She politely waved at Elsa.

"Hey Merida." Elsa said smiling.

"You guys know each other?!" I asked, surprised 

"We sure do! We met in art class!" Merida replied happily.

Elsa nodded, to confirm it.

"Yea we instantly became friends! How do you guys know eachother?" Elsa asks.

"We have been friends forever! He is like a brother to me!" Merida responds while she twirls a curl from her unruly hair.

"Oh, cool! Now Hiccup, what were you gonna tell me?" I turn back to face Elsa.

"Oh, right! I was gonna ask if I could help you with-" I got cut off again by someone slamming their tray down.

I turned angrily to see Jack grinning as he sat next to Rap.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your love session." He said with a smirk.

I blushed furiously. Why does he have to ruin everything?!

"Hey, cut it out!" I was surprised to hear that didn't come from me, but Elsa.

Jack's eyes widened as he looked at Elsa with a sneer.

"Listen, blondie, I didn't ask for you to say something." He said glaring at her. What is his deal?!

What ever courage Elsa had, was now gone as she stared down at her food.

I rolled my eyes as I ignored him.

"Go away, you big bully!" I heard Merida reply.

I tried to stifle a laugh, because it sounded weird coming out of her mouth.

"Oh...I wonder if feisty pants has an off switch." He said cackling.

Oh, that about does it!

I started to get up when I felt someone grab my arm. I look down to see Elsa look at me with pleading eyes. 

"Please don't..be the bigger person." She whispered.

I grumbled as I sat back down.

"Jack! Leave them alone." I heard Rap say. She finally said something after being engrossed in that book for so long. 

He looked at her, then at Merida, then at Elsa, and finally at me before he sat back down. He scoffed as he put in his ear buds for the rest of lunch while ignoring us.

***

"Hiccup! Wait!" I hear Elsa shout.

I stopped and turned around, waiting for Elsa to catch up. 

"Yes?" I asked as she held onto my shirt sleeve trying to catch her breath.

"What were you gonna tell me?" She looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes.

"Oh! I will tell you tomorrow." I didn't want to miss the bus.

She followed me as we filed onto the smelly yellow bus. I got into the seat first as she followed behind me. We shared the ear buds as I turned on some music. I caught glances of Elsa the whole time. She kept staring at Jack, who was in his usual seat, listening to music.

When it was Elsa's stop, she stood up and ruffled my hair.

"See you tomorrow!" She said, smiling.

I smiled back as she walked off the bus...she was blushing...

Author's Note:

Okayyyyyyyyyyy

Very long chapter...I think!

I keep thinking of places to stop, but I just like the length!!!!

I am not gonna post again for a while until I have more reads!!!

That is all...

Toodles!!!

Strange Thingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें