Word of the Wise

Elsa POV

It had been about three months since that first day of school. The winter dance was just around the corner, and no one has asked. Anna already was going with Hans, Merida wasn't even going. I don't think Jack goes to these kinds of things. Rapunzel was going with Flynn. I don't even know about Hiccup.

I sigh as I tap my pencil, listening to Ms. Ariel, she was droning on about Europe, and things like that. Then, the door suddenly opened followed by that familiar grin and flashy white hair. I instantly perked up and smoothed my dress. I was trying to look more fancy to catch boys' attention, but no one ever seems to notice.

"What is it, Mr. Frost?" Ms. Ariel said lazily, it was quite odd, considering that she usually was perky.

"I transferred to this class, since I didn't get along very well with Ms. Tiana in home ec." He said, grinning.

"Well, the only empty spot is next to Ms. Winters." She said as she pointed at me.

I felt heat rise up to my cheeks as Jack looked right at me. He always gave me a strange feeling. He rolled his eyes as he made his way over the empty seat next to mine.

I stared down at my history notes, as I felt him staring at me. I then felt someone poke me. I turned to see Jack's blue eyes stare right at mine. He had a blank face.

"What?" I whispered quietly.

"Rap made me friend request you online. Just so you know." He answered.

My face fell, I thought it was genuine, but knowing Jack, he has never been genuine to anyone...I crossed my legs and stood straight again.

"Now, we are going to be working on a project that will be presented at the end of next week, before the winter formal." Ms. Ariel practically sang as she walked over to her desk.

"Let's put the partners together..." Her eyes scanned the list.

"We have Wendy with Peter-" I heard Wendy groan as she looked over at Peter, who was grinning."Toothiana with Bunnymund, Aurora with Phillip, and Elsa, since you are the smartest, you can be paired up with Jack to get him caught up." she finished.

I felt my face heat up. Why, out of all people, why does it have to be me? I knew Jack wasn't happy about it either, I heard him groan as his eyes fell on me.

"Go talk to your partners for the remaining time of class. So you can talk about your project." Ms. Ariel said as she filed papers at her desk.

I looked up at Jack, who just eyed me with disgust. What is wrong with me?

"Um," I started. "I was thinking, what we could do for out project is-"

"Good, you can do the whole thing." He said, cutting me off.

"I have had about enough of your sh-"

"Wow, language, Ice Queen." He taunted, as he cut me off again.

"I am done being your doormat, Jack, I haven't even done anything to you!" I said, trying to keep my voice even.

"I didn't know you had courage." He said, he was grinning from ear to ear, which made me even more upset.

I stood up, making myself appear taller, even though he towered over me.

"Look, we are working on this project together so I will be meeting you at lunch so we can decide on where to discuss this after school." I said.

Luckily, the bell had just rang, so I exited the room, making it even more dramatic.

I looked back to see Jack rendered speechless. I tried to suppress a smile. I knew there was a way to crack him...

***

I walked through the busy hallways, when all of the sudden, I was pulled inside the janitor's closet. I was about to shout, when I felt a hand over my mouth. I looked to see Hiccup's dazzling green eyes staring into mine. They made me melt every time I looked into them. I shoved his hand off of my mouth and began to speak.

"What is the meaning of this, Hiccup?" I whispered.

"I came here to do two things." He started.

"And what would those two things be?" I said harshly.

"This..." He said as he leaned in to close the gap between us.

He pressed his lips onto mine. I kept them still for a moment, then finally softened them. Our lips moved in sync. It felt as if fireworks were exploding all around us. I moved hands up to his hair, gripping tufts of it gently. He snaked his arms around my waist as pushed me against a wall.

I stayed frozen in place as he slowly drew away. I didn't want it to end...

"That was-"

"Shhh..." He said as he put a finger to my lips.

"Lemme look at you..." He whispered.

His eyes scanned me up and down. I felt naked, standing there silently, letting him look at every inch of my body. I instantly felt self-conscious.

"What was that for?" I said as I moved closer to him, putting my hands on my hips.

"I couldn't hold it in anymore, Elsa, I have liked you since the moment I met you. After these past few months, and with the winter formal coming up, I just had to tell you." He answered.

I looked at him, now I was the one speechless.

"Hiccup, I feel the same way. I have always liked you." I said, smiling.

"Good, because I wanted to ask you something..." He said as he grabbed my hand.

"Will you go to the winter formal with me?" He asked.

"Yes!" Was all I said as I pulled back in for another kiss.

I cherished our little bliss, things were going my way for once...