When the Day Met the Night (P!ATD)

I remember spending my own quality time on a coffee shop. Yes, I think it was a coffee shop or just a stall outside the museum I just visited.

Wow, Jho, good job sa pagiging profound. And in English, mind you.

Nothing's that vivid actually except the air of a lethargic Tuesday. I was having my cup of coffee (a little bit of cream, a little too much of sugar)- a reward I thought I deserved. After all, I will be playing at a larger court- the Asian U23.

Wow, that sounded better in my head- "larger court." Actually, I was just entertaining the jitters. Playing a season in a collegiate competition such as UAAP won't be enough to ready a beginner like me. Training starts tomorrow and hindi pa rin talaga handa ang katawang tao ko to face the reality that I am finally doing this.

Aalis na sana ako when somebody called me- it was a teammate.

"What are you doing here alone?" It was Bea- Bea De Leon, Ateneo Lady Eagles Middle Hitter.

"Nagkape. Kagagaling ko lang sa museum eh." Pero, s'ya ano'ng ginagawa n'ya dito? I never took Bea as someone na mahilig sa museums.

"Oh, right. Picasso!" She said habang nakangiti.

"Eh, ikaw, ano'ng ginagawa mo dito? Mag-isa ka lang din?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

"I'm looking for a gift for Mom. She likes artworks kasi, I heard they're having an auction. I was supposed to go with Maddie and Tey. Pero they're not replying, umuna na ako. Baka they'll go straight here." She explained.

"Ang aga mo naman. Mamayang 3:00 pa 'yung auction. May 2 hours ka pa." And mag-isa s'ya, seryoso, ano'ng gagawin nito dito?

"Yeah, maybe I'll go around na lang muna. I'll look at the items to be auctioned." Tinitingnan ko s'ya and hindi ko mapigilan ngumiti, she seemed out of focus. Kaya n'ya ba talaga ma-survive 'yung 2 hours sa museum nang mag-isa?