One Tree Hill (U2)

Maddie.

4:05AM. I woke up from a really good dream. It was no different from the others: The two of us walking together in a beautiful boulevard of shops. She was looking at me while I was admiring the panorama of the bidding Thursday sunset. 

Of course, Sting would always be of attendance. 

every breath you take...

every move you make...

First, she takes my hand. 

 every bond you break...

Then, she faces me and touches my hair. 

every step you take...

I'll be watching you. 

Finally, she leans closer and whispers to my ear, "You're beautiful."

As I close my eyes and breathe in the memory, the music keeps going and becomes louder at its heart.

 Oh, can't you see...
You belong to me...

How my poor heart aches with every step you take...

I open my eyes and welcome the morning delightfully. 

I'll make it up to her. Time to get busy, Maddie. 

-----

I went down to see the kitchen empty. Sabagay, 4:30 pa lang naman. My teammates need all the rest that they could get. Well, at least solo ko 'yung kitchen. I'm going to prepare Bea's favorite: Cheesy Bacon and Egg Hash! Well, of course, I need to make some for Trey, too! Hindi pwedeng magtampo 'yun: Batch Unity! 

Kinuha ko lahat ng ingredients sa pantry and prepared the meal within 30 minutes. You might be wondering bakit kumpleto ko lahat ng ingredients. I keep these things in case Bea might want to stay sa dorm and would want to eat her favorite breakfast. 

Atta girl! Go win your lioness' heart! 

So before I serve it, of course I need to tell the world about my sweet surprise! 

maddie17madayag Someone's about to get lucky for breakfast! @ beadel #HappyFirstDayofTraining

(photo grabbed from: http://cafedelites.com/)

I excitedly went upstairs and entered their room. Nagising agad si Trey pagka-open ko pa lang ng door. 

"What the heck, Mads. Ang aga-aga, what are you doing here?" Trey groggily said. 

Nginitian ko lang s'ya and hurried over Bea's side of the room. Look at her sleeping so peacefully. But no, all good things (sleeps) must end. I leaned in and whispered, "Good morning, Bei. Breakfast is ready!" 

Upon hearing that, she stirred from her sleeping form and slowly (very slowly) opened her eyes. It took her a while to register my presence. "Mads, what- why..." 

I kissed her cheek and smiled at her widely, "I made your favorite! Look, it's cheesy bacon and egg hash!" 

Tiningnan n'ya 'yung plate of food momentarily. And then suddenly, she hugged me tightly, "I missed you, Mads. I missed you so much." 

I hugged her back kasi seriously, I missed her, too. So much more. "I'm sorry for being such a brat last night."

"You're my kind of brat naman eh." I can feel her smile against my neck. God, she's so hot. 

When suddenly, a pillow was thrown in our direction. 

"HELLO, BATCHMATES! THERE'S A THIRD PERSON IN THE ROOM!" By now, Trey is fully awake. 

I smiled and walked over her side to bring her plate. "Makakalimutan ba kita. I made some for you!" 

She just smirked and took the plate. "Kung hindi pa kayo mag-aaway, wala pa akong magiging breakfast today. Pero tama 'to, make my being a third wheel worth it." 

Bigla ko naman naramadaman na niyakap ako ni Bea from behind. God, ang clingy n'ya. Ang hot n'ya. Where do I even begin?

"Eat with me. Come back with me sa bed." Sino ba naman ako para tumanggi sa isang request like hers? So I stood up, took her and hand and led her to the bed not minding Trey's seemingly disgusted expression. 

"Gosh, guys, get a room. 'Yung wala ako." She kept throwing rants but Bea and I were too busy enjoying our breakfast in bed together. 

Hayy, so much goodness in this morning. Thank You! 

---------------

AN: 

Mending people's BeadDie heart.

Thank you for bearing with me in this rather raw writing. I won't say sorry for the grammatical errors- they are committed under extreme excitement for this update. 

Short update. I hope everyone's having a good time! Be it because of the story or any other reason. Stay happy, tweeps!

Also, THANK YOU FOR THE READS! OMGGG SOBRANG THANK YOU! YOU GUYS ARE OSUM! 

Please feel free to comment and let me know what you want to see in the next update. 

DISCLAIMER: Everything is a rainbow of my imagination, feel free to explore. :)