Preview

I've never truly felt like myself. The reason behind that being that I'm literally a clone. (It's a long story, but more on that later.)

Sure, growing up as a teen is all about exploring who you are and figuring things out as you go along. It's just a little hard to do so when people are always comparing you to your siblings.

Of course you have my sister Mabel (the spontaneous, optimistic, creative one), Dipper (the smart, witty, and super academic one), and then there's me. Tyrone Pines.

No one really calls me Tyrone anymore. Nowadays I go as Ty. I don't play any sports, I can't draw a stickman to save my life, I'm barely hanging on to passing grades by my fingernails, and I have no social life. What does that leave me with?

Perhaps my lovable personality and good looks? Hah. Yeah, I got nothing.

Well, I guess I am a pretty obsessive writer, but what could I do with that? Writing isn't exactly a club or team you can join at school, or a cool one anyways. You see, I was working on my latest story in my room when this whole mess started.

It was a Friday night in late May and none of us had anything to do, of course I didn't, being the introvert that I've always been. I sat in my room at my desk with my fingers hovering over my laptop keys. I was working on a really touchy scene. It was one of those things were it was supposed to be dramatic and set the plot to a slow climax, but I couldn't seem to move the characters the way I wanted. The dialogue was either too sappy or it was too out of character.

I felt a migraine coming on and my fingers were aching, feeling as if they'd snap in half.

I groaned, sliding off of my desk chair and paced around the room, trying to gather my thoughts before I went insane.

I took off my reading glasses and slapped them on top of my dresser (my personal sign of rage-quitting) and headed downstairs for a break.

I paused at the third step from the top of the staircase to see everyone gathered in the living room, "What's going on?" I asked hesitantly, thinking that this was the exact reason why I preferred to not leave my room- emergency family meetings.

"We've been calling you for fifteen minutes," Dipper said with a "what took you so long" look in his eyes, which matched Mabel's own facial expression.

Mom gestured for me to sit down. I chose the recliner by the fireplace.

"We've decided to consider sending you three to Gravity Falls this summer." Dad said quickly, as if afraid of how we might react. I wasn't sure how to.

"Seriously?!" The three of us shouted at the same time, making mom and dad jump. You'd think that they'd be used to that by now.

"So...yes? no?" Mom asked, biting her lip anxiously.

"YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!" Mabel squealed, jumping up and down on the sofa.

Dad nodded to me and Dipper, "what about you two?"

"Sounds great!" Dipper agreed.

Everyone stared at me expectantly. I wasn't sure what to say. Of course everyone expected me to say yes, and I guess I wanted to. The thing was, I wasn't sure if that's how I wanted to spend the summer. Gravity Falls is the best, I'm not gonna lie. But, I just couldn't shake a weird feeling...

I pulled myself back to reality, and said  "Sure."

Mabel screamed with excitement, making us all cringe. "I've gotta call Candy and Grenda!" she announced, rushing up the stairs.

Little did I know, that saying yes to Gravity Falls would lead me to one of the craziest summers of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that this took so long! I'm currently trying to finish up a different fanfic so plz bear with me on updates!

I hope you like Tyrone's character traits and stuff, I wanted him to be sort of like Dipper, but more of a kinda awkward and goofy version. Yah know? And I can't wait to do more with his character later in this story.

Please leave feedback, vote for more chapters, and have a great week!
Byeeee!!!