After the Storm

This Journal Is the Private Property of:
Tyrone Pines

Date: Monday, June 6
Location: On the bus to Gravity Falls, Orgeon

I wasn't around a whole lot back when Dipper and Mabel saved the town from Weirdmageddon, but I still hear them talk about it from time to time.

I hear Dipper pacing his room in the middle of the night and I hear Mabel whimper in her sleep. I can only imagine what those two went through.

Sometimes I feel an outsider, which I kind of am. I wasn't actually born into this family, ya know.

It sounds weird.

And crazy.

And weird.

Wait, I already said that.

But yeah....

....I'm a clone.

Ha, crazy. I know.

Of course Dipper and Mabel treat me like a real sibling, but when it comes to stuff like Weirdmageddon, you end up feeling left out.

Hey, it's not like I wanted to join in on the freaking apocalypse, but now and then I wish I could've been there for them.

Back when the three of us used to share a room, Dipper woke up shouting to the ceiling in his sleep.

I helped Mabel calm him down. She's really good at comforting him. Mabel can just touch his shoulder and his breathing will go back to normal in a split second.

"What's your name?" She'd ask Dipper in calm voice.

"D-Dipper Pines."

"where are you?"

"At home in Piedmont, California." Dipper would rasp.

"And who's gone?"

"B-Bill."

"So that means...?"

"It was just a nightmare." Dipper finished. Mabel would hold him for a minute while rubbing his shoulders in small circular motions.

"It's all over now, bro...it's over..."

Mabel always seemed perfectly fine about it, until the night she finally snapped.

"It was all my fault! If I hadn't trusted that "time bubble" trick, none of it would've happened!" She exclaimed with tears running down her face.

This time it was our turn to comfort her.

Dipper rubbed her back "It was messed up, any kid would've fallen for it, we were like twelve."

"You wouldn't have fallen for it!" Mabel shot back.

"It's all over, Mabel" I spoke up "leave it in the past where it belongs."

Mabel considered what I said before eventually climbing back into bed, and that was the last time any of us ever brought up Weirdmageddon.