The End- Epilogue

Date: August 30th
Subject: 18th Birthday
Location: On the bus, heading home to Piedmont, California

Well this summer sure went from 0 to 100 real quick, huh?

Mabel was refusing to take off her dress, she wanted to wear it on the ride home but Dipper and I finally convinced her to change into her regular clothes.

We're already a scene as it is, just by being Triplets.

I'm glad that Dipper and I are finally back to normal. We both talked to Pacifica and settled everything. Dipper straight up told her that he wasn't ready for a relationship, and Pacifica agreed that she felt the same, so it was mutual.

Soos and Melody left for their honeymoon or whatever not long after we got on the bus to head home.

Melody made a birthday cake for the three of us. (I pointed out that I technically have two birthdays, which means twice the cake servings for me, Dipper and Mabel said otherwise)

This had to be the best birthday ever, and the summer was a complete success. Wendy takes all the credit because of her crazy midnight trips that she took us on.

Speaking of Wendy, now that Dipper and Pacifica aren't a thing, Mabel's been telling me that Dipper might just have a shot with Wendy after all. I have nothing to say about it. After this summer, I'm planning on staying as far away from the girl drama as possible.

I've gotta go now, the bus just stopped, we're home!

Thanks for listening to all of this crap, even though you didn't have a choice since you're a journal, but whatever. Thanks anyways.

Signing off for the last time (in this journal),
~ Ty (Tyrone) Pines :)