Tossing and Turning

Date: Tuesday, June 7th
Subject: I can't sleep

I don't think I can share a room with Dipper all summer. The guy stayed up past midnight re-reading his favorite Mystery series. It's summer and the guy is willingly reading (who does that???)

He finally turned off his little reading light thingie and I stopped hearing the sound of his pen clicking over an hour ago.

Now I can't sleep!

Ugh. Mabel's lucky there wasn't enough room for a third bed in here. She told me about their first summer here and how Dipper always acted like a total buzzkill whenever he got into one of his "moods"

He's kinda grown out of that. He's chill now.

Dipper pretty much gave up on being a mystery hunter or whatever a few years ago. Now he wants to go to art school to study film and junk.

We all thought he was crazy at first when he said he wanted to be an art student.

Dipper always seemed the type to get into some prestigious law school or something and eventually publish a book about his amazing success in his career.

Now he carries a sketchbook everywhere he goes. He treats it like a diary and gets all sweaty and nervous whenever someone gets curious about it.

I've gotten a peek at some of his work and I've gotta say it's pretty amazing. He doesn't seem to realize it, but I think he's got a shot at getting into that film program.

Now my hand is cramping and I'm too tired to write any more. Maybe I'll finally get more than three hours of sleep for once.

This is Tyrone Pines signing off for the night.