To Sell Your Soul Sign Here

When the sound of static in my ears melted away, I finally opened my eyes.

I was standing on what looked like purplish, black rock with random craters and sand scattered everywhere. When I looked around it was as if I were standing on the moon in the middle of a star-filled galaxy.

My feet weren't well connected to the ground, I felt lightweight, like I could skip without trying.

I noticed the Bill statue standing in front of me.

"Was that it?" I mumbled to myself. Did shaking his hand only transport me into some weird dimension or something? What if I was going to be stuck here forever!

The statue cracked slightly, right in the center of Bill's eye. The crack spread further down until the statue completely crumpled to the ground.

"What the-"

A burst of light erupted from the ruins of the statue, like a beacon of light. Colors erupted from the center of the beacon and swirled together, exploding in a blinding flash.

I covered my eyes with my arms and waited until the light died down to look up again.

Sure enough, it was Bill Cipher. But not anything like how Dipper and Mabel had described him to me.

His form was like a TV screen when the signal was lost. Instead of remaining yellow, his form would randomly glitch to other blinding colors like electric blue, fluorescent purple, and his eye was twitching like crazy.

"Well Well well!" the demon exclaimed in an almost indistinguishable voice. His tone would change without any warning.

"If IT isn't TYRONE! With all this drama goin' around there's no wonder you finally gave into shaking my HAND!"

I was cringing from his obnoxious voice. I couldn't help but flinch whenever he began to yell.

"How are you alive, exactly?" I asked.

Bill just laughed. "You brought me back, of course! Just by shaking my hand you pulled what little power I had left out of that stupid statue form back in the woods." He shuttered and stretched his long limbs, his fingers were long, thin, and spider-like. "Boy, does it feel good to be back!"

I nodded hesitantly. "Ah. . . right."

"SO would you like, kid?" Bill asked.

"I- I just want a do-over, I need to-"

Bill cut me off. "Yeah yeah, I got just what you need. No problem."

I raised a questioning eyebrow. "Isn't this the part when you ask for something in exchange?"

"Na, I'm just returning the favor for you bringing me back." Bill replied.

"Okaaaay, so do we shake on it, or something?" I asked.

"Yep!" Bill said, sticking out a hand. When I shook it, the same electrifying feeling flooded into my arm until I felt myself falling again.

Bill's maniacal laughter flooded my ears.

"Good luck, kid!"