Liar Liar

I didn't want to face Dipper. As soon as the light went out in that window, I headed to the woods as fast as possible.

I skidded to a halt in the clearing.

It was dark now, the moon casting somewhat of a spotlight on Bill.

I closed my eyes and buried the heels of my palms in my face. This all had to be some kind of a nightmare.

Wake up, wake up, wake up!

"What else have you been keeping from me?" Dipper's voice came from behind me.

My stomach dropped and I turned to face him.
He gripped the journal in his shaking hands.

"First I found this under your mattress, then you kiss Paz behind my back, and now you're BFF's with Bill?!" Dipper exclaimed hotly. He tossed the journal at my feet.

"This isn't what it looks like, it was all a mistake! I didn't mean for it to go this far!" I said pleadingly.

"Oh, shut up," Dipper hissed through clenched teeth. "I don't want to hear anything come out of your mouth other than an apology."

I curled my hands into fists.

"You want an apology? Alright, I'm so sorry that Pacifica chose me over you! How's that for an apology?"

Dipper's eyes narrowed.

"I guess clones don't have feelings," he muttered.

"Stop it! Stop calling me that!"

"What? A clone? Why so modest? You're just a freak of nature that wouldn't exist if-"

"-you hadn't messed up in the first place!" I yelled, cutting him off.

Dipper's face turned dark.

"I wish I never used that stupid machine!" he spat bitterly. "I wish you never existed!"
Dipper snatched a half empty soda from his pocket and threw its contents on me, staring at me like he wished that it would melt me into nothing.

I said nothing. I didn't move. I didn't lift my sleeve to wipe the Pitt-Cola from my face. I just watched as Dipper turned on his heel to leave.