Life 2 - Chapter 11

ERMEHGAWD I'VE HAD THIS PLANNED FOR SO LONG!!!

I probably actually had this planned BEFORE I even came up with ALL THE CHARACTERS.  xD

...What is with me and torturing people?  O.o

As I slowly came to, I wondered where I was.

I was in trouble.

I opened my eyes only to be greeted with very, very thick darkness, like through a blindfold.

My paws were tied behind some kind of post, and my legs were tied together, too.

The material felt softish, like bed sheets.  It was tied too tight for me to be able to cut them with my claws, though.

I pulled against the bonds, praying that whoever did this wasn't near.

As I struggled, the sound of metal hitting wood rang in my ears right next to my head.  So I was tied to a wooden post.  Probably a bed post.  I don't know.

"So the bacca's awake...."  A voice whispered in my ear.  Their voice was cracking, kinda like they didn't want to do  this.  The voice sounded familiar, but that's a given, anyways.  It's someone from the 13 others.

I instantly crossed Mitch out of my mind.  Even from that dream, I knew it wasn't him.  A bacca's friend-telling instinct or something like that.  This wasn't someone I was friends with, probably more acquainted with.

"Who are you?"  I growled.

The metallic item was pressed into my cheek, slicing it slightly.  I winced.

"Your killer."  They whispered.  "But!  I don't kill simply.  I like to go sloooow, savor the feeling of this."

"LET ME GO!!!"  I screamed, praying someone would hear me.

"GO, Go, go...." echoed around the room.

The person chuckled.  "The rooms are soundproof, Jerome.  No one can hear you!  Now...let's play!"

The metallic item, I'm gonna assume a knife, still in my cheek dragged down suddenly.  I yelled out partially in surprise and partially in pain.

"Hehehehe...."  He whisper-laughed.

I tried to move my legs to knock him off balance or something, yet I didn't hit anything.

But something hit me.

The knife.

It went onto my leg, deep enough to cut, but not deep enough to kill the nerves.  He dragged it up to directly above my knee.

I cried out again as I felt the hot liquid running down my leg onto the floor.

It went on like this for what felt like hours.  My legs, face, arms, torso.  All cut up.

This suit is definitely ruined now.

I'd stopped crying out a while ago.  My strength had left me.  Now...I was only whimpering.

Suddenly, it stopped.  The cutting stopped.

I was breathing heavily, trying to stay conscious.

I felt his breath on my ear.  "Time to go.  Have fun bleeding out."  He sneered quietly.  I still couldn't pinpoint his voice!

I heard a door click, open, close, and click again.  Whatever room I was in, I was locked in.

A few minutes later, a familiar buzz filled the air.  A faint light penetrated the blindfold, but not much.