Life 3 - Extra #1

"Oof!"

I shook my head and stood up, looking back.

Me and Mitch were standing on the table, grinning and laughing as we PvPed, but that moment was frozen right now.

I wish it didn't have to be as it was....

"Oh, geez, I almost forgot!" I exclaimed.

I turned towards the screen. "I just wanted to say thank you for all your support and comments. They made BeccaWise4 laugh...when she was alive. I suppose she was just...misled."

I frowned. "She already thanked you for support on the last chapter, but since she's dead, she doesn't know."

I pointed to the read count. "3,100 reads? Dang. You Hyperfans are something else, especially since this book turned out to be an endless cycle of death for all of us."

I winked at the screen. "Let me tell you a little secret. She actually came up with the loop thing right after Barney had said his last line last chapter. She wanted to end it with a bang, but she couldn't think of a good bang, so she just made sure it never ended."

I smirked and looked back at me and Mitch on the table. "That was probably one of the best moment in my life cycles."

I walked around a bit. "I'm out here now just to tell you that BeccaWise4 would be so happy to see so many people moved by her book. It's every author's goal, whether they know it or not, to bring physical emotion to the reader. She accomplished that, and she was so proud."

I looked back again. "You could compare this moment to an ocean scenario. Sea turtles riding a sea current under the water to get places faster, but this current is a never-ending loop."

I chuckled. "I left the current for a bit to thank you all. Your support has made me happy as well. So.... Thank you all."

I smiled at the screen and walked back into the loop current.

Here we go again...and forever....