Life 2 - Chapter 19 - Death

(I WILL WARN YOU ONCE AND ONCE ONLY.  THIS IS A VERY DISTURBING AND GRUESOME IMAGE YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ.  IF YOU ARE WEAK-STOMACHED, I BEG OF YOU, DON'T READ.  THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING.)

It was...graphic.

Yet another innocent life lost, but it wasn't any innocent life.

Jinbop, Jin, the super genius, was very, VERY dead.  He lay on his stomach, his face smashed into the carpet.  But that's not what killed him.  His spine was ripped from his flesh and hung limply to his right.  A long hole right where his spine used to be was visible and showing bloody bones and organs.  Blood pooled from the wounds, but the worst was right at the neck where the spinal cord connected with the brain stem.  They clearly weren't connected anymore.  This wasn't just murder.

It was A GAME to the murderer.  To find the most DISGUSTING way to kill someone.

The mastermind stroked MonoKirby's head like an evil person stroked a cat mindlessly.  They watched the scene for a bit before turning away, a gurgling feeling in their stomach.  They never really liked gory scenes.

Rayn appeared in front of them once again.  "Does this please you?  To kill off people you once turned to in times of sadness?"

The mastermind sighed.  "I tell you this again and again, Rayn.  You wouldn't understand."

"Try me."  Rayn said, crossing her arms.

The mastermind looked directly at the screen the reader was reading from.  "Not while they're here.  They don't know.  They CAN'T know.  Not yet.  Not until the end."