E Wha

Three days and four nights later, the train finally made it to the coast of China. Kanda was obviously losing his mind as he eagerly jumped from the car to the loading platform.

Zion laughed to herself, knowing how frustrating the days confined with the four of them had been for the barely social boy.

Lavi hopped from the car, then waited for Xael. He offered his hand to her, but it took a moment for her to take it. She swallowed, and with a shaky hand, she placed it in his larger one and allowed him to help her from the car.

The brunette noticed that the air around the red-haired boy and the shorter girl had been awkward since the second night when she had pushed him away so forcefully. Still, they had another twenty-three days on a ship to mend any issues they had with one another.

However, she still hoped that they had individual bedrooms on the ship.

The four Exorcists walked a few blocks to the harbor where among many medium-sized boats, one massive cruise ship was docked. There was a seemingly endless line through one entrance, but there was another without any passengers waiting to be loaded. Initially, they thought that the cruise ship definitely wasn't their way to New Zealand.

However, a uniform-clad man from the cruise ship approached them. With a heavy Chinese accent, he acknowledged, "Black Order?"

"That's us." Zion answered.

He nodded. "Come." He ordered.

Surely enough, he led them to the vacant entrance of the massive, fancy-looking cruise ship. Each Exorcist was wide-eyed in disbelief.

"We're seriously taking this to New Zealand?" Lavi asked, surveying the clean body of the boat.

"Lenalee really did us well." Zion commented.

But Kanda scoffed. "We'll see when we get to our rooms."

The brunette chuckled. "You're such a loner."

"I need privacy." He grumbled.

"So you can do dirty things with our little Zion?" Lavi teased with a suggestive wink.

Kanda glared at the red-haired young man and clicked his tongue bitterly.

"That wasn't a 'no...'" He continued to press the dark-haired boy.

"Go to Hell." He retorted.

"So mean."

The inside of the ship was exactly what was expected of such a fancy-looking exterior. It was decorated with all of the latest trends of the era, and those on board were just as sophisticated.

They were lead to the third floor -- which was the lowest floor of passenger rooms. The Chinese man stopped between the rooms labeled '313' '314.' "Your rooms are these." He explained. "314 through 316. There are also two gyms on board. The one at the back of the ship is closed for Black Order use only. Use if you wish."

"Thank you." Zion smiled, trying to stay as composed as possible despite the ridiculous excitement bubbling in her stomach.

He bowed and left them each with a small key for their rooms.

Zion was the first to unlock to the door to room '313' as the other three stood over her shoulder waiting to see what lies inside.

The door opened directly to a seating area with a queen-sized bed pushed to the back wall. A bathroom was to one side with the closet to the other. It was small, but elegant as if it was made for a prince or princess.