A new short story

Salam amazing people. I have really missed you all! You are amazing people.

Anyways I have written a new short story and as you see I'm desperate. I really want people to read that story. So I hope you guys will help and check it out. Maybe even share it a bit.

I am going to update all the chapters by the end of this week since I don't have much time before I have to go back to studying again. Exams.. Ughh... Please pray for me too with my exams.

May allay make it easy on every student as well. Ameen.

~~~
Little Darling

Description:

In which a girl mourns the loss of everything she had.

Alana just lost her brother, and as she tries to cope with his death, she writes him letters, because it is the only way that she can communicate with him. Later on she realizes that something doesn't feel right about his death, so she investigates her brother, Matt's death with the older brother of one of Matt's friends.

~~

Prologue

I held his hand in mine, shaking our oath together and sealing it. I would protect his kingdom and he would protect mine. We lived side by side and everything we had we shared.

So when the day comes and he tells me that we could go and fly far and far away, I hold his hands and his wings fly us away. I didn't expect for him to let me go but he did and I fell.

When I hit the ground, the cold, hard soil beneath me, I looked up at the sky and I saw him flying far and far away without me. In his hands were everything I had. My heart shouting in one hand and my soul drained out in the other. I smiled as they disappeared, him and everything I had.

~~

I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU ALL.

~Saya ❤️