***Chapter6***

Hey guys

A new chapter

whohooo

Enjoy :)

~Saya<3

~*~*~*~*~*

Edited

CHAPTER 6

Have you ever felt so nervous that your palms won't stop sweating? Have you ever felt so nervous that you begin to feel the circus come alive in your stomach? Or ever felt your heart beat so fast, it could beat a cheetah in a race? Yeah? Well not me.

I wish I felt that rather than what I am currently feeling. I'm not nervous, I don't have sweaty palms nor do I have a circus in my stomach. My heart is pounding fast but not because I'm nervous, no, I'm just scared. I'm so scared that I don't even know what to do.

Scared of everything.

I am scared that this is the worst decision I have ever made.

I am scared that he will turn out to be a liar.

I am scared that giving him my trust will be the biggest mistake I could ever make.

I'm scared of leaving my family.

I'm scared.

And there is no going back now.

It's too late.

"Dear are you done?" Khala interrupted me from my thoughts.

"Yeah" I turned around to look at her.

She put a hand on her mouth and I saw the love in her eyes as they connected with mine. As cliche as it sounds, seeing her made me feel relaxed.

Her warm eyes reminded me of my mother's; how she used to look at me whenever I laughed or smiled at something she said.

"You look beautiful dear." She said coming closer to me and embracing me forcefully. "You look so much like her." She whispered in my ear and we both knew that she meant my mother.

I smiled to myself even though I think I look nothing like her, she was kind, she was modest, she was respectful and beautiful and I, I am none of that. I kept that thought to myself.

After a while we broke from the embrace and Khala looked at me "Come on let's go everyone is waiting for you."

"Yeah, let's go."

I walked carefully in my heels. My feet were throbbing from standing all day.

Today, just like all week, has been nothing but hectic. I have been so busy with preparing for the wedding that I haven't even had nightmares at night. On top of everything, there was Ameen.

Ameen. Since the wedding was near Salma and Farida hang around my house more.

Whenever Salma was in the room, my brother would leave, saying he had something to do. At first, I didn't understand but then I noticed the sadness in his eyes when he looked at Salma.

Salma avoided him as well. I don't know if I'm jumping to conclusions but I'm sure something has happened between them. I can already feel my curiosity beginning to get the best of me.

In all honesty, I would have pulled Ameen aside but today has been a long day.

First I woke up at six with Khala Najma screaming at me to wake up, then I had to get ready in fifteen minutes-that included taking a shower, having breakfast, and changing.