ANNOUNCEMENT; NAME CHANGE

Assalam w alaykum lovely people!!!!

I know I've already made too many announcements on this book but there is one more.

I have changed my name!!

It's no longer InfiNityME11, it's sayatriestowrite and if you can't guess what the reason is for the sudden change of heart, I suggest you look at the first username again *sighs* I know it's bad. But to be fair I was fifteen at the time and I just wanted a username that wasn't already taken, hence the weird sudden caption letters in the middle of the word and of course the random number.

I have been super grateful for all the love you have given me through this book, alhamdulilah. I cannot believe how much this book has moved forward, and how many reads is got, all thanks to you amazing people. I know there are many loopholes and cheesy parts and I've tried editing it many times but it has never worked out with this one. I guess it's just meant to be this way *clears invisible tears*

Although I am working on editing Imperfect Hearts and changing it a bit because well it is a very important book to me and I feel I could make it a lot better Insha'Allah!

Anywayyyssss

I have missed you all so much, and of course your lovely comments and feedbacks. Unfortunately, I haven't really been engaging to the new readers as I didn't have much throughout this year because of studying but alhamdulilah that's done! Wohooo

I have a couple of great ideas and Insha'Allah I will share the stories with you all this year, if I mean you're interested *hehe

However, I have already published a book. This book means so much to me and I absolutely love it. I know it's conceited to say that about your own book but I mean yeh *smiles uncertainly*

I would really love it if you guys just go and give it a chance! It's called LoveTherapy and the first chapter has been updated and the next ones will be coming soon. I just can't wait to see what you all think of it.

I'm looking forward to talk in the comment box or even in the DMs to you all again! It's been a rough year in all honesty but alhamdulilah it's done.

Please show the new book some love as have you done with my other books as well!

And just can I say thank you one more time because I am still amazed! Alhamdulilah for having you lovely people read my book *sheds some emotional tears*

Love and have missed you all 😭❤️😭

~Saya