***Chapter 21***

Edited

CHAPTER21

Yusuf's POV

We sat at the table, and I looked at the girl in front of us. She was looking around, avoiding eye contact.

"Tell us what happened" I demanded, wanting to know the full story.

She took a deep breath before starting to talk.

"After Noor and I were captured we found a way to run, to escape that place. We ran and ran, until we came across a house. I thought they would help us, so I suggested we go and tell them. Noor couldn't stand any longer, so she passed out in front of the door.

"When the door was opened an old lady greeted us. I told her everything and she was nice enough to call us an ambulance but that was a big mistake. Once the ambulance came, they took Noor, but I was too scared to move, to go with them. I mean Noor had a family; they could protect her. However, me. My own family turned on me, and my own brother wanted to sell me.

"I felt betrayed, and I told the whole story to the lady, so she offered for me to stay and I agreed. It was going all well. I was slowly going back to my old self, the one that existed when my mom was alive. That wouldn't last, as it took only one day to get me back to my darkest days. My brother had found me; I was coming back from work as waitress at one of the restaurants near the house, when I noticed his car in the driveway.

"I got scared so I ran away, I hid for days in some dark place. I didn't come out not for water, or nothing. I stayed there for three days, till I decided to go back. When I went to the house, I found a note and a dead body. They had killed Khadijah, the woman who had been taking care of me. I was so devastated. The only person that I cared about and cared about me, was dead.

"What made my bones chill was the note; he knew that I would be coming back. In that note, there was a promise, and I know that he never, never breaks his promises. He said that he would find Noor and me, and will finish what he started. He wanted to sell us to be strippers. He wanted his own sister to sell her body. It made me sick.

"So I had a plan, and Noor had to be in it. We had to work together to get him. I knew how to do it, but I needed Noor to help. I wanted him gone, gone forever. So, I told her to meet me here today, and we would talk, but now you're saying that she is gone. It can only mean one thing."

"He has her," Ameen said, his voice breaking.

I just stood frozen. This can't be happening. She was finally happy. She was finally safe. Now she is gone again.

I looked up seeing Samira searching wildly around the coffee shop, and I didn't know if I just imagined it, but I thought I saw a small smirk for a second, before composing herself again.

She then again turned and nodded at something behind me. I turned around seeing a man walking behind a table.

This is definitely suspicious.

"My plan was I would go as a bait, whilst Noor would call the police. I had everything figured out." She said once again. Her words made sense but there was a piece missing. A big piece.

"Can I please talk to you for a moment Samira? Alone." I asked politely. Ameen shot me a questioning look. I just smiled a reassuring smile in return.

"S-sure" she looked around then back at me. Looking nervous.

Something is wrong.

"We'll just go and talk to Sandra for a little while." Abbi said dragging a not so happy Ameen with him.