***Chapter16***

Edited

 CHAPTER16

"Noor you are dead, you hear me you are dead! You better start running, because I swear I will kill you once I catch you. How can you leave me alone here? Huh?! And who do you send to be help me, or rather distract me. You send Farida. How in your right mind do you send Farida? Farida!. You should know better than anyone else that she can't step in the kitchen, Are you trying to burn down the house, and what guests?! I know you left me to go on a date with Yusuf, I will kill yo.."

She stopped and finally looked up.

"Salam" I said a sheepish smile on my face.

Salma immediately turned red.

"I am so sorry, I tried to distract her, but she insisted on seeing you, and I had to tell her that you were on a date with Yusuf and everything, I am sorry but she was just too stubborn, I am really sor-"

"Farida stop" I said stopping her from ranting. "It's okay"

Farida looked at me apologetically.

"I have to go now or mom will kill me, I promised that I would be home for lunch and I'm already a late" Farida said making a rush to the door. "Salam, have fun." She kissed my cheek and went out of the door not giving us time to reply.

"Well, Salma darling what happened to you?" I said with a British accent, which I am sure I failed.

Salma looked down at her clothes and blushed again.

She was only with one shoe and her Hijab was everywhere, flour was on her clothes. All in all, she looked like a disaster.

"Um, I was trying to cook, but had some technical problem." She glared at me.

I laughed a nervous smile "Really?!"

She opened her mouth to speak but before a word could come out; I quickly ran to her and pulled her hand, dragging her upstairs with me.

"Tell me Salma, is lunch ready?" I opened the door to my closet, searching for one particular dress.

"It is, but Noor where were you? And how could you leave me alone, I understand you want time with your husband and everything, but I also thought you would be with me today."

Yes! I found it.

"Mhmm, Salma change into this" I handed the velvet colored dress to her and the Hijab that matched with the dress.

"Noor did you even listen to what I just said."

"Yeah, yeah. Now change!" I handed her the dress and pushed her inside the bathroom to change.

"Noor I don't even know what you were thinking of when you left me, but seriously you called Farida to help me? Instead of all of this, you could have just told me that you wanted to go on a date with your husband. I mean I wouldn't have minded. By the way if you were on a date, why do you still want lunch?" Salma said through the bathroom door.

"That's because I wasn't on a date" I replied.

"What?" I heard the door open, a very angry and a very stunning Salma appeared. She looked beautiful.

"Perfect" I said clapping my hands together.

"What do you mean perfect? Where were you?"

"You will know soon, do your make up. I would say let me do it, but I suck at it." I sat her on the chair in front of the mirror.