***Chapter1***

Hey guys
So this is the first chapter of my story.
I hope you'll like it.

Enjoy<3

-Saya

$:$:$:$:

Edited

CHAPTER1

I started walking home from college, dragging my legs to go with me. I am so tired I could collapse right here and right now. I swear when I get home I'm going to kill Ameen. That stupid excuse of a brother left me and took my car. If I wasn't wearing a scarf I'm sure people could see the steam shooting out from my ears.

I know my house isn't that far from my college, but that doesn't give him the right to leave me there and make me walk home, especially since I didn't get much sleep last night.

Oh just wait.... Ameen you just wait... you're going to feel my wrath as soon as I step my foot into that house.

After walking for about twenty minutes in this heat, I was ready to crash and sleep forever. As usual, my plans never really seem to go as planned. The first thing I noticed was my father's black car in the garage.

He's supposed to be at work, I wonder what brings him here? My father never comes home this early unless there's some kind of emergency.

The last time he came home early was when I was trying to climb a tree and fell and broke my leg. Ameen, my stupid brother who's two years older than I, called my father and he came and took me to the hospital. Ameen then proceeded to make fun of me through the rest of the year for not being able to climb a tree. All of my cousins gleefully joined in.

Just thinking about the memory makes me shiver. Bad times, bad times.

I cautiously made my way inside the house and heard Ameen and my father's laughing voices coming from the living room. I went in to find them laughing at some stupid show on TV.

They both make fun of the TV characters and try to imitate them. Like father, like son. I don't know who came up with the idea first, but either way, it's still very stupid.

"Assalamu alaykum" I said, walking in further. They continued laughing while I was staring at them. What was even so funny? They obviously didn't hear me through their loud laughter, so I cleared my throat and repeated louder so they could hear me this time, "Assalamu alaykum."

"Ahhh Noor, Walaykum assalam dear, we were waiting for you to arrive home. What took you so long?" My father replied, hearing me this time around.

"Oh nothing Abbi, just my brother stealing my car and having to walk home in the heat. Isn't that right Ameen?" I turned to Ameen as he was trying to tip-toe out of the room. I waited for him to answer, staring him down with one of my infamous death glares.

He froze in his tracks when I said his name and shakily turned around to face me. Yeah that's right you better be scared. Just wait till I get my hands on you.

"Assalam u Alaykum sister, I didn't see you there when did you get here?" He laughed nervously.

"Oh just now dear brother. I was just looking for my car, thinking someone stole it but the funny thing is, it's right outside even though I'm sure I didn't see it there this morning. Would you please, oh dear brother, get me out of my confused state and enlighten me on how my car got here?" I challenged him.

"It's a funny story actually...." he trailed off scratching the back of his neck nervously. "I ... um... was... uh... and... um...uh..." He stuttered.