***Chapter13***

Al Slam W alaykum Guys!

So So sorry for the late update.

School had started last week and I had all of these problems with my class and everything, alhamdulilah everything is good now.

Again I am really sorry about it .

I hop you will like this chapter

Enjoy <3

~*~*~*~*~*

Edited

CHAPTER13

I looked at myself in the mirror one last look.

I don't look bad

I had my favorite creamy skirt on and paired it with a navy blazer and my navy scarf speckled with yellow. I debated on whether to go with heels or just my flats and in the end I decided to go with the flats.

My makeup only consisted of eyeliner, mascara, and foundation. I just put some lip gloss on my lips showing the plump pink lips I already have.

I am really, really nervous about today.

Yusuf still hasn't told me where he is going to take me but he said to be ready by seven as it's also the time when he comes home.

I looked at my wrist watch and it read 6:55.

Five more minutes he'll be here.

I made my way downstairs, but to my surprise Yusuf was already there.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yeah I am" I said.

He gestured for me to come next to him as he was by the door. I went there and he stretched his arms out so I could intertwine mine with it. I happily did it.

"You look beautiful, by the way" He whispered in my ear as we closed the door and headed to the car.

"Why thank you, you don't look bad yourself." I replied as I also noticed he was still wearing his suit from work.

"How was work today?" I asked.

"It was good but still stressful." He replied and open the door for me.

I smiled at the gesture and murmured a thank you.

"You know Ameen asked for a job in the company today." He said as he took his seat.

"Really what did you say?"

"I told him he could come and do some paperwork and stuff first, then I will think about giving him a job." He said.

"That's good."

Ameen has wanted to do business for as long as I could remember. He was supposed to work with Yusuf but he couldn't go to school for a year, a few years back because of an accident he had. But since he graduated they can both work together.

"Yusuf where are you taking me?"

"What did I tell you? It's a surprise." He smirked.

"Come on Yusuf tell me" I whined again.

"Patience darling patience." He tsk tsked at me.

I groaned but didn't ask again.

I really wonder where he's taking me.

I slowly closed my eyes, trying to relax.

~*~*~*~*

"Noor" I felt a shake "Noor come on baby wake up."