***Chapter15***

I am so so sorry, you can't believe how sorry I am for or not updating for so long. I know I said I will update once a week but as Eid came (here is holiday) we went on a road trip with my family.

I couldn't update because having crazy cousins got me into an accident,

I don't know who though that riding a scooter whilst the other a skateboard and race down a hill would be a good idea. In the end it left me with a broken nose and bruised legs and hands.

*Sigh*

Crazy cousins I tell you.

I am really really sorry again

Please enjoy.

Love ya all

~*~*~*~*~*~*

CHAPTER15

"C'mon Salma!"

"Where?" She looked up puzzled.

"To the kitchen"

"Why?"

I gave her a look "To make food, duh!"

"Why?" She asked, again.

"Seriously Salma, what is it with you? It's almost noon, so we have to make food."

"But you said Yusuf isn't going to be her till after Two in the afternoon, it's not even past Eleven" She looked confused while saying that. I had to stop everything in me, so I wouldn't tell her.

"Yeah, but we have to make a delicious meal." I said dragging her since she just wouldn't walk. I mean what's so hard? You just move your feet left right, left right and then ta-da you're walking.

"Why? Do you have any guests?" She asked and stopped from walking again.

"You know Salma you can walk and speak."

"Oh, yeah sorry." She smiled sheepishly but started walking.

"We don't have guests, we have a guest." I said as we entered the kitchen.

I headed to the fridge, checking if we have all the necessary ingredients.

"C'mon Salma, we don't have all day, move your fat butt."

"My butt is not fat!" She gasped.

I just shook my head

This girl

"C'mon girl, move!" I said pulling her, again.

"Fine let's get started." She said "Wait, what are we making?"

"We're making Bryani, your Bryani" I said as I recalled her delicious food that she once made for me and Farida, that made us both fly with pleasure.

I know someone else who'd love her food.

I thought.

Half through cutting the chicken's breast into small pieces I "cut" my hand.

"Ahhhh" I cried gabbing Salma's attention.

She rushed over me "Are you okay?"

"No I cut my hand, there is so much blood" I said pretending to be in pain.

"How are you going to be a doctor like this?" She shook her head as she grabbed the first aid kit.

"I don't know, but I guess, it's because I'm tired. I'm feeling kinda dizzy." I said sighing deeply to make my act more believable."I didn't have much sleep last night, you know...."