Part 4

Rose's POV

I had finally gathered all the things needed for tonight's party. It was a little bit after two and I needed to head back to get ready. Abe had called me that he had arrived at the house little after I had left and was helping me by setting up the backyard; Christian had called informing me that the food was ready to be delivered in two hours and Lissa had taken the kids after having lunch together.

I still wished Dimitri was here with us. I know how much he wanted a family and he probably already has one with Tasha. So I will suck in my emotions and feelings, it is too late. He has what he always wanted. He is happy and that makes me happy.

Besides, he wouldn't believe me either way, just like I am sure Abe still doubts that Dimitri is Matty's father. The only people that believe me are Lissa and Christian, and that's because they know him in person and see the resemblance between them.

I contemplated the idea of calling Dimitri just too at least hear his voice as I made my way to the bakery to pick up Matty's cake when I got a call.

"Hello." I answered, pressing the button on the steering wheel.

"Mazur, it's Jason, I am coming out of my shift and I was wondering if you needed any help with the party."

"Aww thanks Jase but I am on my way to the last stop at the bakery and my dad and Christian have everything under control back home."

"Oh okay then, well I'll see you at four."

"Okay, bye Jase."

Jason was one of my co-workers who is super attractive and we loved to teased each other, never really going for anything serious though. But he never called to offer help. He tended to call and ask me where I was and randomly show up. The words that we exchange right now were completely odd.

I finally arrived at Lindy's bakery and was now waiting for the last touches on the cake when I heard the door opened. It is instinct to me to turn and see who comes in or goes out, always on the lookout. But never did I expect to see them here.

**Okay, so it's short, sorry I find it harder to write in Rose's POV and easier on Dimitri's. Next one will be on his POV and longer. Enjoy!

(Let me know what you think by voting and commenting, thank you!)**