Part 23

Rose's POV

I couldn't believe it. I, Rosemarie Hathaway was wearing a wedding dress. In my life, who I am, takes away the opportunity of ever dreaming of it. However, impossible has been my specialty.

I had managed to find a Royal Moroi who is not only my bond mate, but is like a sister to me. I had befriended Christian, another Royal Moroi who I strongly disliked.

I had given a son to the love of my life, a Dhampir.

Now, I was getting married.

I was lost in my own reflection that I didn't notice someone appearing on the mirror along with me. I gave a small weak smile before turning around to face my father.

"Are you getting cold feet?" he asked approaching me, "Because, if you are, I'll make sure he never finds you or Matty ever again." Regardless of the "happy" ending, Abe was still upset for leading my mother and Dimitri towards us, making his words half a joke, half true.

"That won't be necessary Old Man," I reassured him, grabbing each one of his hands with mine, "I love him and he makes me happier than I ever thought possible."

A single tear dropped from his eye, rolling slowly down his cheek. I expected him to remove his hands right away from mine and remove it. However, I got a glimpse of another before he pulled me into a bear hug. No more words were spoken. He waited as I retouched my makeup and then helped me put on my pumps. I grabbed Abe's hands, letting him lead me to our backyard where our guests and my soon-to-be husband waited for us.

Hello everyone!!!

What do you all think?

I know, it's short but it has been harder than expected to write about their wedding. I am a big fan of their romance and I just want the perfect wedding. I want to give all the details that appear on my mind as I picture it.

Anyways, I felt like it had been too long since I last updated and I wanted to give you something. Let me know what you think, share your thoughts with me.

**I want to thank all of those who have added my story to your reading lists. It is an honor. You have no idea how happy it makes me, knowing people like what I write.

Lots of Love,

BookLoverGirl94