Part 11

Dimitri's POV

As we all sat around the table for breakfast, Jeanie and I brainstormed on what to do next. So far, the only thing we knew was that neither one of us wanted to go back.

By the end of breakfast, we all had agreed to go to Europe with Abe. Even Vasilisa and Christian with little Lexi were coming along.

Rose and Vasilisa soon started researching daycares and looking for houses and jobs online. Christian manage to contact a few people who had been interested in buying his restaurant and arrange that.

Rose had asked me to help them by selling both, Vasilisa's and her house.

By the end of the week, everything had been settled. We had even packed up most of the things. I would've loved to go back home to Baia but Tasha would figure that out and we couldn't risk it. So we decided to go to Abe's home country. Turkey.

Rose and Vasilisa were thrilled. Acting like the teenagers they were without forgetting the fact that they are mothers now.

Somehow, we ended up agreeing on a big house for us all. All three couples along with the two little ones.

Saturday we all took a break. Abe took Jeanie out early in the morning. The only thing Abe told us and her was that it was the honeymoon they never had. They both seemed so happy and in love.

Vasilisa, Christian and Lexi went on a family trip to a couple of towns east.

Rose, Matty and I stayed behind. I made them breakfast and then we went to an outskirts park. The day was so nice. The sun was out but it didn't sting as much. Plus the wind was fresh.

We had packed a picnic basket and a blanket. We spend the whole morning at the park till lunch. After, I asked Rose to show me where they usually spend their weekends.

It was around five in the afternoon when we went back to the house. But as we passed by them, an SUV truck was parked in front of the house. It was Tasha's. I recognize it from my few weeks working with her.

"Its Tasha." I inform Rose who quickly panicked and turned to look at Matty.

"Go to the station." Rose says.

"What? Why?" I ask. Is she planning on having Tasha arrested? I mean, I didn't love her but she was still a friend.

"I need Jason's help."

When we arrived at the station, Jason was just leaving. "Mazur! What a surprise! I hardly see you lately." He greeted Rose with a big bear hug that yes, made my blood boil but right now was no time for jealousy.

"Jason, has anyone come and ask about me? Or Lissa?"

"Um, no. Why?" Now he look concerned.

"Someone I don't want to find us is parked in front of my house. I don't know how she got there."

They looked at each other in the eyes for a while without any verbal communication, yet after a minute they both nodded and went to their appointed car.

I followed Rose to hers and stay silent as she drove behind Jason.

"What was that about?" I meant to sound compose but I couldn't keep the hurt out of my voice.

"Relax Comrade. Jason and I are only friends but we developed a great friendship and understanding of each other. It is of great help on our job."

I believed her but I couldn't help but feel jealous. He has been close to Matty since he was born. He was the one that helped Rose not only to adjust here and in the academy but during her pregnancy.

We parked a couple of driveways away. Apparently that was his house. He on the other hand parked on hers.

Rose's phone rang and she answered without saying a thing and putting mute on her part.

He got off the truck, phone in hand.

"Hello sir." Tasha greeted Jason.

"Hello ma'am. How can I help you?"

"Do you live here?" Adrian asked.

"Yes." Jason confirmed.

"Well, we are looking for certain people and one of our last guardians were followed here." Tasha informed him.

She send people to follow us. How dare she? We are doomed. They must've seen Rose.

Tasha showed something to Jason to what I can only assume to be pictures.

"Yes. They came here last week looking for some runaway teenagers and like I told them, I've never seen them before." Jason sounded convincing, I just hope they believe him and Adrian used compulsion on him.

"Eddie? It was here where you followed them?" Adrian asked him.

"Yes. I followed Guardian Hathaway and Guardian Belikov here." Eddie answered. He didn't mention Rose. Rose looked up at me when she realized it as well.

She texted something to Jason. I notice Jason taking her phone out and reading it.

"Well. Is there anything else I can help you with?" Jason asked.

"No, thank you." Said Tasha.

Tasha made her way to the truck but Eddie and Adrian stayed behind..

"I am staying behind and keep on looking. Maybe I come across Belikov and Hathaway and join their search party."

"Me too." Said Adrian. "But you should go back to Court and lead the search party there. Concentrate more on Vasilisa and Christian and we look for Rose."

"Agh! That bloodwhore! Even when she is not here she manages to control all males. First Dimitri and now you two!" Tasha was pissed, so mad that I saw a small flame form in her palm. Not to mention she hiss at them, showing off her fangs.

Jason kept on staring at what kept unfolding in front of him.

"Does he know about who we are?" I ask Rose.

"Nope. But he will sure ask question now." Rose sighed.

*Here is a little more. I really hope you like it! ☺ Don't forget to vote and comment and recommend to fellow readers and VA fans ☺☺☺