Part 10

Dimitri's POV

"Dimitri?"

"Yes?"

"What do we do now?" Rose asked as we laid in bed, curled up in each other with nothing in between us.

"What do you mean?"

"You've been here for four days now. Will no one come look for you now?"

Jeanine and I had been here far too long now. Tasha and the others kept on leaving us messages, 'have you found them?' Being the number one question. We haven't answer or called back. We don't know what to say to them.

If Jeanine goes back alone, they will demand what happen to me and what will she say then? Tasha and Adrian will know something is up, for they are the only ones that know about Rose and me.

Princess Vasilisa and Lord Ozera don't wish to go back either. They love the normal, human life. No judgment on their past.

"I don't know."

We fell asleep shortly after. For the first time, we were actually going to spend a full night in each other arms without being afraid to get caught. And although I was happy, I couldn't help wonder, what will happen now?

Tasha and the rest deserve to know they are okay. I mean, Tasha is Christian's aunt and only family. All she wants is to know he is okay. But her hate for Rose will make this a bigger issue. Especially if she were to find out about Matty.

Because of my thoughts, that night I dreamt of Tasha. She had found us and she had burned down Rose's house. Matty and Rose had been inside and I couldn't help. I was frozen in place without being able to move at the sound of their cries for help. Then Adrian appeared and gave me a wicked smile. It was him keeping me in place.

I woke up sweating and paranoid. Rose wasn't in bed and my fear had gone off the roof. I rushed towards the bathroom where I found her taking a shower.

I didn't care about getting wet or anything at all. I rushed to her and wrapped her in my arms.

"Dimitri" Rose said with worry on her voice.

"Oh Roza." I pulled back and kissed her.

It has been so long since I've had a nightmare that not only made me feel hopeless but that felt too real.

*It is not much but I hope you like it. Enjoy!