Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Still no invite reply from Jamie....

So, is this how our relationship will end? No invite reply, and no words exchanged when I return home? I can stand it, I think about moving the date forward but Eliza says it would make me seem to eager.

Does he hate me? He probally does and I can't blame him, if I were to switch places and he were to get married, I wouldn't be thinking rational. I would go into a fit of anger, and eventually end up crying my heart out.

Knowing him he'll have burned the invitation and cursed, me and the wedding.

Anther day goes by and no invite reply, no more. They all seemed to come on the same day, at the same time, which is strange but just a coincidence.

I was sitting on the staircase leading to Madame Ariane's when, he came. There were screams as he saw Eliza's arm, and I ran to see what the commotion was about.

There, a boy about three years younger than me. Standing, with what seemed to be his older sister, pointing at Eliza and screaming , pulling the door saying they want out.

Nobody comes to their aid, but I walk over, no one is outside waiting on them. They came alone. They push me and Eliza off, and run away into the cinema rooms. We don't follow behind, we can go looking for them later, they're not going anywhere.

I hear again, commotion of people saying how real they are. Just like they did when I came, is this how it is every single time?

We wait for them to reappear, but they don't show for hours later. The girl complains saying she wants to go home, and she can't call her mum. As there is no network, and she cannot log into he Facebook.

I'm kinda pissed off to see she's bothered that she can't log into her Facebook... Stupid cow.

After a while we explain to them the situation and I'm scared the boy ( Owen ) will start to cry, while his older sister ( Flora ) seems happy, now she has internet connection, and seems fine to wait until the wedding, to her freedom.

From my limit or view, it seems she doesn't care aslong as she has internet connection. Im looking forward to seeing her reaction, when her phone runs out of charge. She doesn't seem to realize her situation yet, and I feel she's stupid for that. Her brother fully understands and he's a year and a half younger than her, she should be comforting him, not updating her Facebook status.

Eliza comforts him, and she explains about her arm, leaving the part about Madame Ariane out. That's when we remember the cremation is tonight, and we leave for showers. Owen and Flora head to cinema room five, where we introduce them to the old woman and her daughter, who's names are still unknown to me. They start to chat and we leave for the cremation.

We reach the roof garden, where others are waiting. Madame Ariane's body is wrapped up in white, like a mummy, covered from head to foot. Marcus reads a passage of a sheet, then talked of the life she had, and how tragic it was her death. He sets fire to her body, and we watch her flame up, we all stand still, no one saying anything until she is nothing but ashes.

She is gone from my life, physically but not mentally.

There table she lay on is taken away, and Marcus leaves the roof garden without saying a word to me, but he does wave. I smile, but don't wave back, I'm still as pissed off at him as ever. He's claimed too more children, and the older sister isn't much help to her younger brother.

That's when something clicks inside me, to tell Marcus of Owen and Flora.

" I'll be right back." I tell Eliza, and before she can object I'm rushing down the stairs.