Simon's daughter

Amy POV :

My name is Amy Cowell and yes I am the daughter of the famous Simon Cowell. Here's the story of when I find out that he is my father and I meet my favorite boy band and find my true love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up drowsing from my bed as I hear my mom call me from downstairs " wake up Amy your going to be late ". I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth and put on a red tank top with red converse with some blue jeans and left downstairs brushing my hair . When I went downstairs I saw my mom taking to someone on the phone " yea I promise I will take care of her, just please don't call until tommorow ,bye"she said. I heard my mom say bye and in my head I was thinking who could it be .

Evelyn POV: My name is evelyn and I am Amy's best friend since grade school and now that we're junior's, we been together since then. I noticed something in Amy well that I haven't seen before, she was disconcentrated while we talked in all our classes together. "Amy are you ok " I asked as we went to lunch . " no I am not okay , my mom was talking to someone on the phone about me, they know something I don't know"Amy said.

Amy POV :

I wonder who she was talking to "my dad" no it can't be, my mom told me my dad died when I was five and I don't seem to have a photo of him , my mom just described him to me . Afterwards I went home and my mom was in the living room watching some court show , "hi sweety", She said, i said hi and ranned upstairs to my room and fell asleep.

Amy POV :

I woke earlier today 6:00 am usually I wake up at 7:00 am and I went downstairs i noticed that my mom was sleeping and I heard the phone rang.

" hello" I said

" hello , are you Amy smith".

"Yes it is who's this" I responded I knew that voice from somewhere but where .

"I am simon Cowell "

"WHAT the Simon Cowell , you mean the one that I see all the time on the show the x -factor "I said excitedly because he was one of my favorite judge's and he helped one direction to become a boy band . I jumped up and down screaming for about 30 seconds ,

" yes It's me sweetheart" he said , I can hear him chuckle behind the phone .

I was smiling like I was in my own world (just like this😃).I never talked to no celebrity on the phone like that there's like 1/a billion chance this can happend ,

"I want to meet you at Starbucks today at 5:00 pm I want to talk to you"he said

" of course , meet you there ".

I was in shock how the heck can this happend , I asked myself why would simon want to talk to me ? .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading , vote , comment ❤❤❤