Hazza and bradford bad boi ❤❤❤❤

Amy POV: "Hey Harry", i said as I leave the recording studio,seeing him come closer to me. " Hello Amy how are you love". He smiled and I smiled , his also a great guy he's cute , I just love it. I hugged him, he smelled really good he had cologne.We started talking for a long time I got to know him a lot better . Zayn came out and saw us laughing , smiling ,giggling , I swear he looked upset.

I think harry might have noticed because he is acting very strange. First of all he took me by my hand to show me around, Then he brought me a one direction shirt which i love.He was the sweetest.

Me and Harry left back to the recording studio to sing a song, my dad has been waiting. "What song are you going to sing Amy ," he said with a serious voice , I think he doesn't like me being to close with the boys.

" I waited like 30 minutes doing nothing, where were you".simon said

" I was just in the little room over there talking to Harry , looking around " He just sighted. I was thinking of a great song to sing, but couldn't come up with none. After a while I decided why not sing little things and they all agreed.

Zayn came in looking a little pissed of, I went up to him."whats wrong Bradford bad boi,"I said tickling him ,making him smile. "none I am fine"zayn said , something was wrong he was really pissed off. Niall and evelyn came in , they were very happy. Liam and louis later on came in to sing too.

We all started to sing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn: "Your hand fits in my mine like its made just for me but bear this is mind it was meant to be and I am joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeck and it all makes sense to me❤".

Liam:"I know you never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile you never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine but I love them endlessly❤"

Me and the boys: "I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth but if I do it's you they add up to I'm in live with you and all these little things".❤❤❤❤

Louis:"You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me ❤".

Harry: I know you've never loved
The sound of your voice on tape
You never want
To know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me".❤

Me and the boys: "I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you,
It's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things"❤❤❤❤❤❤.

Niall:You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh❤".

All of us: And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth
'Cause it's you,
Oh, it's you,
It's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you
And all these little things
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you,
It's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all your little things.❤

By one direction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG how amazing the song made me feel special , zayn turned happy and not pissed after the song. Harry invited me and evelyn to go to the park tommorow. We said our goodbyes then left.