Crushes

"Omg what in the name of Neptune is NIALL HORAN doing here"evelyn whispers as niall comes in. Niall looks at us and comes closer, evelyn being the fan girl she is starts going crazy . "Hello love what's your name" he said to evelyn while having a big smile on his face and then hugs her.

Evelyn POV: To be honest I never felt that happy when I a guy hugs me and I felt secure around him even though I loved him before.I felt like my love to him increased and I did not only like him, but today from the moment I saw him I fell in love.

Niall POV: When I was walking in the studio I see a girl with big brown eyes and light brown hair.A smile appeared on my face, the girl was beautiful. As I hugged her my heart started to pound harder and butterflies started to form in my stomach,I think I fell in love.

Amy POV: I left evelyn and niall alone so they can get to know each other. I then went to the recording room and see Zayn.

Zayn POV: Amy came in while I had no shirt on and undies I was about to change but I fell a sleep . "uh I am sorry I didn't mean to come in" Amy said blushing at how I was half naked."Its ok" i say trying to make it less awkward.The thing is hope that was a clue I kinda have feelings for her since I saw her.

Amy POV: To be honest zayn looked so sexy without a shirt, he is so cute , I think I might be transforming a huge crush on him.

Evelyn POV:

Should I tell niall what should I say ok so maybe, this is to early but I think I have a gigantic

crush on Niall horan ❤❤❤.