On our way to New York

Amy POV:

I see Zayn first, smiling as his hazel eye's shine like the sun,
"come on in, get comfortable, we don't bite" he said giving a small chuckle as he grab's my luggage.

'Thank's Zayn"

I wave one last time to my mom, I peek through the door and walk in,
"hey guy's " I say out loud, I see them in the sofa , they all come and tackle me with hug's.
"AMY" they all say at the same time. They acted like if they haven't seen me in ages but I just saw them last week,their so sweet though.Harry waits a bit after everyone is done hugging me, he then walks over and he hugs me.Longer than a normal hug should be,his sweater smelled very good and i can feel his soft curl's going through my face and all of a sudden niall said "you guys should date."He smiled at the end of his sentence.

I step back really fast as I feel the heat rising to my cheek's,i was blushing.
Harry quickly turned around and walked towards the end of the bus and pretend's to fix something.
You can see he was obviously embarrassed too, about what Niall had said.I couldn't blame him, I was just as embarrassed.The look in zayn's face wasn't pleasant.He looked beyond pissed off.Surely Niall was joking, why was he so mad.Did he know Harry liked me?And if so, what did it matter to him?.We had a moment of silence for a while.

"So,where do you guy's want to go once we arrive at New York"Liam finally broke the silence.

"We should go somewhere fun,our concert insnt until next week,saturday"louis said.

"How about the nightclub?"Zayn said with a smirk.

While I shook my head, everyone else nodded.

Guess we're going..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well thanks for reading please vote and comment I would appreciate it and also thank's to @MusicLoverMimi for some ideas please follow her thank you❤❤❤