Getting ready for the tour

Amy POV:

"Jenkins I forgot"I jumped out of bed , as I thought about the beautiful green-eyed curly- haired boy that I would soon be meeting up with.I got showered and dressed, once i was done I walked out to my car.

I drived to the closest "Walmart" and noticed people turning toward's me, some whispering as they pointed at me.I furrowed my eyebrow's in confusion and chose to ignore it, and just walked to my destination.I grabbed 3 bag's of chips and snack's (for the road), hair products,and some soft drinks . As I was grabbing the drinks someone tapped me on the shoulder.As I turned around to fully face that person it was a girl,she squealed somewhat loudly, causing me to slightly wince."you're Simon's daughter ,aren't you"I smiled and nodded.I wave to the girl, I then walked away.I saw that paparazzi came.

I hid as fast as I could in one of aisle's when paparazzi spotted me.I took a step back and bumped until a lady that looked familiar,"sorry "I say as I ran away "wait" she say's.

She extended her hand and grabbed my arm " this way come with me"she said.She pulled me down the aisle into the lady's bathroom."Thank you,but why did you help me"i said.

"It looked like you were having a hard time, Amy ". I took a second to realize she know's my name,"how do you know my name",I asked her in confusion.

She took her hoddy off and it was (Gemma styles),I smiled and blushed as she said "who wouldn't your all over the Internet and celebrity news, you also been hanging out with my brother and the boys, harry has talked about you he said your beautiful" she said smiling as well. After a while of talking Gemma, I had to go talk to Harry,she gaved me her number then I gived her a hug , bought my stuff and left.

I drive to the park, but I see there's no one there. I walk closer to the swings out of no where, someone covered my eyes with their hands. I giggle as that person lets go, "hello harry I met your sister today she's really nice", "Really how did it go, did she talk about me"he said.

"It went really well" I smile and left to the swings. I started to the point where I asked him this,"why would you acting weird lately".He looks at me and say's,"I like this girl but I am not such if I can get her, because of another person and she's standing right in front of me". Harry started getting tears in his eyes.I realized why was I so stupid, he likes me.