Lost in the forest

"Ok Harry go to the log near the lake and zayn go to the big tree, nevermind I don't know where we are." I had no idea how it was going to turn up, I guess we are never leaving this place,well at least not for a while. I was starving, Harry looked exhausted and zayn looked like he was freezing, so I gave him his jacket back . "There's no way we're getting out of here"zayn sighed out ovbiously frustrated.

" Lets try to make a darn fire cause I am getting pissed off"i say as I grab a twig . Wolfs started howling at the moon and there was us, getting lost at the wrong day. I guess all this is punishment for the way I treated harry. I cuddled into a ball, putting my head on the grass , I was very tired , I couldn't take it. my eyes slowly closed and I fell asleep.

Zayn POV: "Harry look she fell asleep", he looked at me and said " awwwww how cute she looks", I grinned at his comment, and nodded , fully agreeing to his statement.

"Zayn I am so sorry for the way I've been, ive been a pretty big bitch to you all this time, i mean i even hit you with the ball, " harry whispered apologetically.

" Don't worry harry ,you will Always be one of my lads,No matter what." I say with a smile.I give him a quick bro hug and then push him to the floor harshly."Now we're even"I laughed loudly as he took random leaves out of his hair.

Harry POV:

Zayn fell asleep 20 minutes later, I still was awake the wind and the coldness made it hard to.But I just went to the grass, and knocked out.

~~~~~next morning~~~~~

"Amy, zayn, Harry are you guys ok? thank god, we been looking for you guy for hours we couldn't find you".

Liam said evelyn was with niall coming close to us .

"Yea were fine I don't know how this happend but we just got lost." Amy said, evelyn came to hug us "Omg I was worried sick", she said.We followed Niall, Evelyn, Liam and Danielle back into the campsite. "How did you get lost in the first place?"Niall questioned as he raised his brow."Long story really."I muttered not wanting to talk so much, I was still really tired, even after that nap.Harry looked into my eyes, and nodded to the side.I walked over as did he and turned to him."We still need to talk..."Harry trailed off, his eyes flickering to the side.I furrowed my eyes in confusion and turned to see what his gaze was fixated on.I watched as Zayn walked closer to us and realized that Harry and I would have to talk later. We arrived at the campsite minutes later I was shoveling my face with hotdogs, louis was making.Today and was an awsome good thing they found us.