The boys from one direction❤❤❤

Amy's POV :

My dad told me to

Go to my house so that i would leave my car and he would pick me up at my house. He told me where going somewhere and it's suppose to be a suprise! , I am a huge fan of suprises except when my mom and evelyn use to suprise me by putting my face in a pie and cake on my birthday. I arrived and my mom was in the kitchen cooking .

" hello honey , did you saw him"she replied as if hoping I didn't see him .

"You lied to me mom, why In the world would you tell me my father was dead,how could you ". I said pretty angry, she looked at me and With the sadness face she could ever do, I felt bad for telling her this but really at least she should of told me he was alive,but not with us. I gaved her a hug and forgived her told her I had I go with my dad.

He arrived about 10 minutes later and we left on the long limousine that he had for a long time. I didn't know where we arrived it looked like a huge stadium or studio, as I went out the car he put a blind fold on me and walked me to the place. As we walked in I smelled food like popcorn and pizza, then as we walk closer and closer i start to hear familiar voices , who's voice can it be.

"Uncle simon how's it going " I can hear some guys shout in a British and Irish accent.

" It's been good boys ", omg my heart started to pound I knew excually who they were of course of the worlds best boy band "One Direction".

"Who's the girl in the blind fold" I can hear all of them say it at the same time.

" I want you guys to meet my daughter Amy Cowell ", he said as he took my blind fold off and I can see all the boys faces like when looking at me and simon " what the hell I didn't know you had a daughter face". All the boys stared at me for like 2 minutes not saying a word as much as I wanted to hug them, to tell them what a huge fan I am.

" hello ", zayn said taking the first move in speaking .

" hello , zayn I am huge fan" I said giving him a big teddy bear hug. The rest of the boys said there hello's except for Harry,then he did as he came up to hug me he was being a flirt already " your are so pretty " which made me blush a lot, he gaved me the tightest hug,of all the boys. I seemed to noticed that zayn and harry keeped looking at me more then niall and liam and louis did.

Listening to all of them talk to me ment the world to me, and meeting them too i been a fan since i saw my dad on xfactor putting them together in a band which i love since day 1. I talked to them for a long time, harry was talking about how he is grateful to have amazing fans , liam was talking about how the tour was going , zayn was talking about how he loves to paint on his walls by the way I asked him about it, niall and my best friend evelyn love nandos and I told niall that too, louis was talking about his favorite sport football aka (soccer) and we were just there in the studio Chilling eating pizza and getting to know each other, today was the greatest day of my life.

The boys were incredible but I had to leave around 8:30 pm and i made sure to give everyone my number. As I arrived home and was about to my door then I get a text " Hi love I just wanted to say hello, by the way it's zayn :)". I Had a smile the whole time going to my room, Zayn is an amazing guy.

I went to my room and had a nap all of a sudden I hear my phone vibrate again , this time it was my Daddy simon ( I call him that now lol). He texted " hello darling I just wanted to say that your mother told me about how you love to sing I wanted to know if you want if you want to sing in the studio were you met the boys tommorow at 2:00 pm ."omg yes I texted hoping the lads would be there too.

~~~ The next morning~~~

Amy's POV:

"Omg what song I am going to sing " I say as I wake up from a wonderful dream. "what time is it mom",I say as I grab a bit of pancake ,

" It's one honey you woke up late",

"Snap,I have to go mom", I run as fast as I can put a green shirt on and jeans and black converse and burst out the house.I call evelyn to tell her if she wanted to go with me, she agreed.I took a second to think how it's going to be like, as I drove to Evelyn's house."hey evelyn" i am at your house, she came out and she was wearing a pink dress that was a little long with sandals"why so fancy", I say .

Evelyn POV:

"I am fancy because I am going to meet simon and he an awsome X factor judge and he is your father duh Amy ".

Amy POV: "little does she knows that one direction guys might be there"i say in my mind,as we go inside when we arrived,i see that my dad was sleeping " HELLO daddy simon" I scream, cracking up at his face expression. "Dad this is evelyn" evelyn smiles and waves, out of nowhere niall walks in and evelyn starts to panick.