More fun

Amy POV:

"Ugh what a morning" I say yawning, I suddenly seem to feel way better than yesterday. I slept on a tent with only the girls, meaning evelyn and Danielle. I went out my tent to see Liam cooking breakfast."good morning Amy".

" Hello Liam good morning", I said putting my hair in a bun. I smile as I see harry making crazy funny faces at me.

I turned to my right and see a total different view, the river .The water looked clear , the sky looked beautiful.Harry looked at some fans that were on a boat screaming with emotion, he looked at them and then at me "I love our directioners"he smiles showing his dimples. They told us if we wanted to go swimming with them in the small river and we agreed. They also invited the other guys and girls. I went into the tent and put on my cute pink bikini , zayn, niall , louis had just woken up, harry put on his swim shorts he bought just in case,just like I did.

I ranned to the river I jumped and made a cool trick . Harry ranned to me jumped to the river. Zayn also jumped 20 minutes later.

Zayn POV:

I don't know how to swim, but I left to the other side near a rock to stay there for a while. I saw Amy waved at me she swimmed to where I was. I had to tell her the truth " hi Amy I can't really swim".She smiled a little "wait what I didn't know this even though I was and still am a directioner" she said getting for this to get less awkward. But It seemed to get more, "why don't I teach you" she said, that was an excellent idea. In my mind I was thinking I have the hottest swimming teacher ever. She hold my back trying to make me balance, she showed me how to do a lot of swimming things, I kinda got the hang of it. The thing that got my attention was harry, he liked at us with the most pissed off face in the world he didn't seem to like it. I then left to go eat, Amy followed me. I took pictures with the fans and then later on they left.

Amy POV : It was 5:00pm we had to leave. Harry was ignoring me a lot , I was getting mad. I later texted him when we were about to leave. "Harry come to the park tommorow at 2:00 pm please don't reject me" I had no idea what was going on but it's time to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading chapter 10 comment and vote thank you 😊❤❤❤.