Your amazing

Amy POV:

We left the park at night and I took zayn with me cause he didn't fit on the other car, since Harry took theirs. I told evelyn if she can drive, zayn was falling asleep in the park. He finally fell asleep in my lap, while I stroked his hair back. We arrived he was still sleeping, "evelyn help me take zayn to my house,", we carried zayn all the way to my room.i didn't want to wake him up.I toke evelyn home and then came back as, I watched tv I fell asleep in the living room.

~~~~next morning~~~~

"Amy, honey wake up", I hear my mom say as I lazyly got up." who is the gentleman in your room ?", " mom his name is zayn , he just stayed for the night cause he fell asleep".

Zayn POV:

I was awaken by the smell of food thinking it might of been Liam making his famous dishes of food. I lightly got up from the bed that didn't seem to be mine. " what the hell where am I " I looked around the room to see posters of us (one direction) , the room was pink and blue , everything was organized. I better leave why I am here. "Hello good morning"

Amy says as she scared the heck out of me. " What I am doing in your house,"he said with a morning voice guys have.

Long story, I will explain later.zayn smiled and we left to the kitchen.

Amy POV: My phone rang as me and zayn went down the stairs, it was daddy simon " hey dad, whats up".

" I wanted to tell you if you wanted to go on tour with the boys, on the beginnings of August".the news were incredible I was dying inside with excitement. "Yes yes of course". "Hello my name is zayn"he said as he introduces himself to my mom.

"Hello young man your from a band right".

"Yes mam" he chuckled

"How nice , we'll see you two later bye", i quickly tell the news to her as she get close to the door to get out , leaving two plates of food on the table. Her agreeing to it, my and zayn hugging each other, everything went perfect. "Bye mom" we both said at same time, making us crack up. I didn't fell in love with both guys, I just feel something for the other than the other, I feel like one is like a best friend but the other one I fell in love with.