Leaving to tour

Amy POV:

I went straight home after talking to Harry,almost falling down my feet of tireness .Tommorow is a big day for me the day i go on tour with the lads . I walk into my house , go take a shower and to sleep . Nobody was home,i was all alone.My mother probably went to my grandma's house,since my granny is ill she's spent more time with her and take care of her.I put on my pok a dot pajama's and my cozy sock's as soon as i get out the shower,then go to bed and in seconds knock out.

~~~~~~~morning~~~~~~

I wake up from the sound of my alarm that had the song "wake me up" by Avicci playing, I love the song it's so inspiring.The first person that pop's in my head is " Zayn" i haven't talked to him for a while,maybe he is busy this week, anyway I am still going to see him.My dad has been gone to judge at the xfactor 2013.He told me we are going to New York first, I been there a couple time's it's a great place.

I put one of my favorite shirt's on it's red top with sparkly design's on it and red jean's, I curl my hair, making it into beautiful locks of hair.I put my red van's, matching everything red.I start packing my things like clothes,the things i bought and snacks, I get a text from zayn.

"Hey Amy,sorry I haven't talked to you I been busy how you been love,well me and the boys will pick you up at 2:00 pm (:xxx. from zayn

"Hey zayn, I been good thanks and ok see you here"I grin at the massage realizing my life can't get any better.I ran downstairs, very excited and happy,i put my suitcase down being the hungry girl I am grab some cookie's and start eating.My

mom walk's in with a smile.

"Hey honey, are you ready for the tour"she said I smile and nod.

We are going on tour for like 1 month and i hug her tightly as I say this to her ." I am going to miss you mom" i say.I see the tour bus right in front of my house, I give my mother one last hug and then walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys thanks for reading sorry it's short I been busy lately (:, vote, comment thank you.